• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Loves Luke

Don’t ask Cam about the SB fumble...

Happy he restrained himself. Nothing to gain and everything to lose, over some punk kid who will never amount to anything. 

20 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Can't really make out what was said.

Did Cam say, "Don't talk poo to me boy?"

He told Cam he’d fry his ass and Cam pressed the boy 

11 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

Think he was in Atlanta here? Probably some young Falcon fans meeting a real NFL player for the first time.

It was one of those football camps where Cam was a coach 

Kid wanted to be funny said he'd fight cams little ass, cam got in his faced and asked him to repeat it and kid got shook and laughed it off. Then other kids in the back asked what happened in the superbowl lol 

You got a guy who doesn't owe you anything doing the kindness of putting on a football camp, and you act like that.

I swear...

Honestly just looks like a fun back and forth to me. Nothing wrong with talking a little smack. 

2 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Honestly just looks like a fun back and forth to me. Nothing wrong with talking a little smack. 

To a point. Kids should be respectful, especially of someone who's doing a nice thing for them.

The kind of people, kids or adults, who think getting on the radio or social media and disrespecting somebody famous somehow makes them a big deal are just idiots. I don't see them any different than the morons who used to make asses of themselves on American Idol as if that somehow made them "famous".