• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Quick blurb on Tepper (off topic)

Very cool.

Also amusing that he was introduced by Jon Bon Jovi.  Bon Jovi has long wanted to own a stake in an NFL team (he tried to get in on buying the Bills, if I recall correctly).

Wonder if he asked Tepper how much a few shares of Panther ownership would cost :)

Why Tepper was there...

Rolling with the untucked dress shirt like a baws.  I like this guy. 

Yeah this guy is gonna be a heck of a lot different personality wise as owner than Jerry was. I’m curious how it plays out over the next few years, I’m really hoping for the better.

23 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Rolling with the untucked dress shirt like a baws.  I like this guy. 

I hadn't noticed, but you're right.

I can't wait to see them show him on TV in the owner's box after the Panthers score a TD or get a turnover.  I don't think we'll see him sitting there like a lump like JR but will be up and cheering, high fivin', and having a great time.  Man , what a change that will be.

4 hours ago, Gregg S said:

I can't wait to see them show him on TV in the owner's box after the Panthers score a TD or get a turnover.  I don't think we'll see him sitting there like a lump like JR but will be up and cheering, high fivin', and having a great time.  Man , what a change that will be.

I'd just be happy if they showed him down on the sidelines... Everytime they showed JR, he looked like he was falling asleep and didn't give a poo lol

I'll be interested to see the look on his face when Ron pulls one of his conservative " a punt isn't a bad play " sort of plays out of his hat during a close game