Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Canada officially legalizing weed!

Recommended Posts

Go Canada!  American traffic will go thru the roof!  I’m going there in November!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


anyone want to let arsen know its pretty dang easy to get weed here?  He seems overly excited

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

anyone want to let arsen know its pretty dang easy to get weed here?  He seems overly excited

 

I haven’t smoked pot since 2005.  My gf was smoking a ton so I had to if I wanted to get some pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were forced to smoke pot in exchange for sex?  

Dude you are all sorts of messed up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smoking weed in shoes they bought in America and took across the border!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the problem with legalizing drugs is then you have an invasion of foreign junkies and addicts.

Canada should restrict the sale to only Canadian citizens so 'murica won't be tempted to sin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You were forced to smoke pot in exchange for sex?  

Dude you are all sorts of messed up.

 

 

Oh no, I was not forced.  I came to my gf home from work.  Smoked bowl of weed, dinner was ready, we watched video tape and had amazing sex.  I think I was 19 or 20...  Those were the days of sore dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Porn Shop Clerk said:

That's the problem with legalizing drugs is then you have an invasion of foreign junkies and addicts.

Canada should restrict the sale to only Canadian citizens so 'murica won't be tempted to sin.

i do hope they do this, tbh. otherwise it would give a legal avenue to smoke weed to people who can afford to vacation in canada, but keep it illegal for people who can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's one thing I don't like about conservatives is their stance on marijuana.  That's why I really hated the AG pick.  Sessions in living in the past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rodeo said:

i do hope they do this, tbh. otherwise it would give a legal avenue to smoke weed to people who can afford to vacation in canada, but keep it illegal for people who can't.

What about people who have family in Canada and travel there a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see. It'll happen here in our lifetime I suspect.  If not at the federal level, then by most states. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Panthro said:

Just hit the ground in Toronto today. Snootchie Bootchies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×