• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Jameis Winston expects to be suspended

...over the incident with the Uber driver, per a couple different sources.

I might be in the minority on this, but this doesn't register that much with me because I don't think Winston is all that good.

I was at a club in Atlanta once and he tried going into the womens restroom. I looked at him as he looked back at me and this other dude waiting in line to use the Men’s restroom and I just said “not worth it, and I’m a panthers fan telling you that” he noddee and walked off lol

He's basically everything negative people said about cam when he was coming out. 

thankfully we don't play them until late in the year. so we'll still be able to get our usual 3-5 picks off him.

Gotta feel for the rest of the Bucs if this is so. Every year they think they've got something, but every year some let down occurs.

I don’t know the man but he certainly seems like a terrible person. He beat a rape charge and has basically escaped real punishment for everything he has been accused of. He probably thinks the rules don’t apply him. Sounds like he could run for President! 

27 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t know the man but he certainly seems like a terrible person. He beat a rape charge and has basically escaped real punishment for everything he has been accused of. He probably thinks the rules don’t apply him. Sounds like he could run for President! 

He's not. Lived in my parents neighborhood in Tallahassee. Extremely nice and polite. 

To bad so sad, I think it's safe to label Jameis as a bust at this point in his career.

He's basically Big Ben without the talent and half the vocabulary.

you can see who he wants to be, but he's not that guy.     he's a guy that put on his jock, adjusted it many times, and then licked his fingers in front of a camera.    he licked his own ball fingers trying to inspire teammates.   that's not how you do it.  

27 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

He's not. Lived in my parents neighborhood in Tallahassee. Extremely nice and polite. 

Ok guys no more Jamies threads about him talking down to women, sexual assault accusations, stealing, drunkenly groping an Uber driver, yelling at the top of his lungs “grab her by the pussy” in a crowded college cafeteria, etc. this dude’s parents lived in his neighborhood. Case closed. All checks out!

9 minutes ago, raz said:

you can see who he wants to be, but he's not that guy.     he's a guy that put on his jock, adjusted it many times, and then licked his fingers in front of a camera.    he licked his own ball fingers trying to inspire teammates.   that's not how you do it.  

That “eat a w” pep talk or whatever the heck it was .....man that was bizarre. Very strange to watch, it made me uncomfortable.