Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Start of Summer means.....

Recommended Posts



3 hours ago, 332nd said:

Meh, it's an animal. As long as they aren't stealing pets.

So are you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

So are you.

So we can assume you are not a fan of the festival?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stirs said:

So we can assume you are not a fan of the festival?

I know that I don't understand other cultures completely. I'm also certain that we do things that they find bizarre and repulsive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

I know that I don't understand other cultures completely. I'm also certain that we do things that they find bizarre and repulsive.

 

Well, true, a lot of cultures will eat about anything that moves because they are, well, hungry

Others because of fertility or some other bazaar reason.  Cultures are very strange when contrasted.

I personally find it repulsive to eat what I would call a pet, but then I would not treat a cow as a god either, so I guess I am sort of "to each his own" as long as they kill them humanely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eating dogs is one thing, but part of their festival includes the belief that terror makes the dogs taste better. they beat and abuse them.

it's dying out every year though. its strictly an old people thing. and every year there are more and more young people who actually hijack the shipment vans and adopt out the dogs due to be eaten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it’s better than eating human.  “Restaurant” was shut down in Nigeria I think.  Could be fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rodeo said:

eating dogs is one thing, but part of their festival includes the belief that terror makes the dogs taste better. they beat and abuse them.

it's dying out every year though. its strictly an old people thing. and every year there are more and more young people who actually hijack the shipment vans and adopt out the dogs due to be eaten.

Oh if that's the case then fug them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Race Bannon said:

But you have no arguments of Native Americans cooking dog, one of their main diets....hypocrite...

Do any tribes that still do so torture the dogs first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did one cannibal say to the other?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got your nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×