• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Duck and Geese hunting

Season starts in 4 weeks.  Anyone hunts? 15 geese a day per person is a limit this September.  That’s right... 300lbs of organic poultry a day is awaiting for you.  I need to find a private property.

I don’t hunt, but man have I been getting into cooking/eating wild game for myself and my clients lately.

F*cking LOVE IT!

I would like to try hunting but I don’t know if I have the patience for it.

I don't know why but I don't think I have realized people eat and hunt geese. So that's a thing huh? Like the geese that crap all over my favorite golf courses? What kind of sport is that? Not saying that in an anti-hunting way at all, but that sounds like an easy kill and not very challenging. 

I can bag my daily limit on the way to drop off my son at his daycare.  All I need is a cowcatcher on the front of my car.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I don't know why but I don't think I have realized people eat and hunt geese. So that's a thing huh? Like the geese that crap all over my favorite golf courses? What kind of sport is that? Not saying that in an anti-hunting way at all, but that sounds like an easy kill and not very challenging. 

It’s delish.  Improves your sex life.

You game?

1 hour ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Goose? No thank you. So this is real? 

Yes.  Goose is amazing food.  There is a reason they almost went extinct not too long ago.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Yes.  Goose is amazing food.  There is a reason they almost went extinct not too long ago.

Are you trying to tell me that geese almost went extinct? They are everywhere! 

7 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Are you trying to tell me that geese almost went extinct? They are everywhere! 

Cause they were protected for years.  Geese have almost no natural enemies so they reproduce like crazy.  The hunt begins in September because the young are old enough to fend for themselves.

Geese and ducks are dumb, mean creatures who deserve grisly deaths, to make many people satiated, and give Tiny Tim something to do on Christmas morning.

Yeah they just don't fly south anymore because they get fed here and it's warm enough.

Geese and ducks aren't that easy to hunt, trust me. When you have to engage them on their turf, and baiting is illegal, it's a lot tougher to find and shoot them. That's why it's considered 'sport.' 

• Pie 1

This is one of the reasons why they almost went extinct, along with many species of duck:

Image result for punt gun

You could take out up to 100 birds with one shot until those damn libtards put a stop to it.