Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncsu12engr

Hiding Profile Pics

I enjoy looking at the Huddle sometimes while I'm at work, as I'm sure a lot of us do, but some people have NSFW profile pics (TheSpecialJuan comes to mind) and I can't figure out how to hide them so I can view content without having to display these NSFW profile pics. Is there a solution to this problem or do I just stop visiting the Huddle at work?

I know this isn't about the Panthers, but I didn't know where else to put it.

13 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Scroll fast when it comes up.

THat looks even more suspect...

”did that guy scroll past some titties as I walked by?”

seriously though i support OPs message

10 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

That’s what she said?

What does "SHE" have that "SHE"'s trying to put somewhere? Just askin'

The Huddle used to have some options for whether you viewed signatures and avatars. I don't know if the current version still has them.

They'd be in the settings if they were still there, but not necessarily in the mobile version.

I have to block the Special Juan for this reason. Would be nice if there was an option to block all sigs and avatars.

It's not necessarily just NSFW but also NSFH (as in home).

I have more privacy in my office than at home where I have kids who love to come see what I'm looking at on my computer or phone...  

Honestly they should have been gone. The risque avatars are the last remnants of the days of pedos like Grits and Jangler plastering their poo all over the huddle. Be done with it.