Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolinaAl

Tepper seen tailgating w/fans

I could not be more positive about our new owner.  Love this dude.

It was mentioned during the game broadcast last week that Tepper was going to to an interview in the broadcast booth tonight.   I'm hoping that is still true.  

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It was mentioned during the game broadcast last week that Tepper was going to to an interview in the broadcast booth tonight.   I'm hoping that is still true.  

Yes, halftime on WBT for radio.  Not sure about TV....

Richardson used to go around to tailgates. But I'm sure it was to count how many bojangles boxes there where. 

Not only was he at the Riot tailgate, he was holding a beer in the picture they took.

That’s my dude

I knew he would be a stud

but 90% of you were against him because you were afraid of losing the team..  pretty sad yall would have thrown away what tepper brings

told ya so, eat some crow

Love this dude so far. If he gets a real GM and doesn’t meddle with draft/personnel, I will humbly seek his father’s permission to ask for his hand in marriage.

Kalil going to get Cam killed. Cannot understand how coaches, Hurney think he is a starting left tackle in this league.

Just saw mixons interview w tepper...mixon is a total moron...hope tepper sees this and fires him

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

I knew he would be a stud

but 90% of you were against him because you were afraid of losing the team..  pretty sad yall would have thrown away what tepper brings

told ya so, eat some crow

I’m guilty as charged...this guy seems like he’s gonna be just terrific