• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Gay Pride Parade

Anyone go?  How was it?  I was thinking about going with my family but decided just to stay home in last minute.  They had a ton of food trucks and stages set-up on Friday.  Looked like it would be a ton of fun.

Went to the festival yesterday and it's just like any other festival they have down there except instead of beer or racin t shirts its rainbows and sequins. Rain kind of messed up our time but it was still worth the visit.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Went to the festival yesterday and it's just like any other festival they have down there except instead of beer or racin t shirts its rainbows and sequins. Rain kind of messed up our time but it was still worth the visit.

Lots of my friends went, said it was awesome.  I need to go next year.

I volunteered with my wife  at her company's Pride event booth last year. It was highly entertaining. You do see some jaw-dropping sights but for the most part it was just a bunch of nice people having fun. Would have worked it again this year but had to take my son to college.