• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

“Monkey this up”

Yeah, Trump’s FL governor pick isn’t dog whistling....just using a super common phrase that literally no one on the planet uses. 

Oh, yeah and it was discovered he was a moderator of a tea party Facebook page that spreads racist poo.  But that is just a coincidence I’m sure.  

Party of Trump. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Given how easily offended and hyper sensitive everyone is in today’s political climate it certainly would have been very smart to choose different phrasing,  but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with what he said. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Unless presented with evidence to the contrary he should be given the benefit of the doubt

10 minutes ago, Saha said:

Unless presented with evidence to the contrary he should be given the benefit of the doubt

You mean like the racist Facebook group he was a moderator of  and was discovered after the comment....and then he quit and removed himself from the group when exposed? That kind of evidence? 

But yeah, throwing the monkey verbage around, talking about how articulate the black man was in 2018....combined with the racist Facebook group? Yeah....give him a pass.   Probably one of those good people you find on both sides 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

There's literally no reason to give him benefit of the doubt, Saha, don't be obtuse--thats what allows racist dog whistles to thrive

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

You mean like the racist Facebook group he was a moderator of  and was discovered after the comment....and then he quit and removed himself from the group when exposed? That kind of evidence? 

But yeah, throwing the monkey verbage around, talking about articulate thr black man was in 2018....combined with the racist Facebook group? Yeah....give him a pass.   Probably one of those good people you find on both sides 

“We don’t know what’s in his heart” g5

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

There's literally no reason to give him benefit of the doubt, Saha, don't be obtuse--thats what allows racist dog whistles to thrive

All Trumpers follow the same defense tactics.  Oh the cross they burned in that dudes yard? Could of just been a bonfire and all they had were two long pieces of wood to use.  Gonna need some real proof before I jump to that type conclusion 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

It's outrageous that you could even suggest that this dog whistle is racist, you're the problem, PC culture is ruining america 

6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

All I need is the evidence and which case I will retract my support and say yeah get that guy the F out of the Republican Party I don’t want people like him in my party 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

But yeah, throwing the monkey verbage around, talking about how articulate the black man was in 2018....combined with the racist Facebook group? Yeah....give him a pass.   Probably one of those good people you find on both sides 

Link the story please 

30 minutes ago, Saha said:

lol plausible deniability has no ceiling to you people.

"don't vote for this monkey."

THAT COULD HAVE MEANT SHENANIGANS

"i don't like black people"

WHAT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER IS CONTEXT

"i don't like n****rs"

WELL BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT SO HOW IS THAT FAIR

until you stop constantly shifting goalposts you can't be taken seriously as anything other than a sex offender

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1