• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

United plant on Linwood southmont road in Lexington NC has a hiring sign out. On northbound 85 take exit 88 go right and plant will be a mile or so down the road and on your left across from TJ mart and back country barbecue. Don’t know what position is for but those jobs usually pay pretty well.

Edited by Saha
  • Pie 3

Prime lumber off 64 is hiring. No idea what shift, job duties or pay. Plant is Between Lexington and ashboro closer to Lexington side.

• Pie 1

Triad corrugated metals is hiring a class a driver.  208 luck rd ashboro NC. This is also a radio ad so I’m sure you’ll hear more details there 

Ashley furniture plant on Baltimore road in advance NC is hiring. Pay ranges from 12-14/hr they are offering benefits so I believe it’s full time work.

• Pie 1

On south graham hopedale  rd, there’s one of those road signs. They need a CDL driver and a salesperson. Pay range listed says 12-14 an hour. Not sure if that’s both positions. the sign is in front of a lot where they sell prefabricated storage sheds and not far from a Clayton homes dealer. So position is possibly related to those two. Contact phone number is 336-213-5470.

burlington NC 

Edited by Saha

12 minutes ago, Saha said:

Awesome! Great find and thank you for posting it.

You're welcome! I worked there 1 day as an office temp in HR so it was easy to get the information. Helping others to obtain good paying jobs with benefits is a joy.