• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

E CaT PanTHer 2

Stay safe ya'll

@E CaT PanTHer 2 I really hope you’ve learned your lesson from the I’m sorry thread. This is why you never apologize or wish well to these feral fuging animals. It is never good enough and they are always gonna spit in your face and kick you in the nuts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • 28-3 1

28 minutes ago, Saha said:

@E CaT PanTHer 2 I really hope you’ve learned your lesson from the I’m sorry thread. This is why you never apologize or wish well to these feral fuging animals. It is never good enough and they are always gonna spit in your face and kick you in the nuts.

Spread your legs a little bit Saha. Need to make sure it hits you square.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

32 minutes ago, Saha said:

i think everyone else learned their lesson from that thread, when a handful of people believed him and wished him well and then he showed up a few weeks later and said it was a lie and started calling people faggots.

he'll never get the benefit of the doubt on this board again. he's honestly lucky we haven't done more than we have to make his life hell.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Saha said:

you're mad because i keep bringing up the time you very suspiciously argued on behalf of a nazi pedophile and later posted "islam is for fags"

sounds like you're the animal tbh

3 hours ago, Saha said:

What would you possibly know about male genitalia having always had your back to it?

It's whatever. To all you guys bringing up the "I'm sorry" thread, if you actually paid attention to the time line of events following that, then you'd realize why I wasn't really sorry. I started a thread a few days later about Kendrick Lamar calling a white girl on stage to recite his lyrics and being subsequently kicked off stage for including the word "nigga" and I said I was somewhat on the fence about it and that Kendrick was in the wrong. I was then followed with personal attacks and other hateful rhetoric for simply expressing my opinion. After that, everything sort of spiraled out of control. 

I was legitimately sorry, but ya'll expected me to all of a sudden switch allegiance to the liberal party and agree with all the nonsensical bs that you guys believe in, and bc I didn't, you guys continued with your bs name calling and stereotypical rhetoric. 

I'm here wishing you guys well when this hurricane makes landfall, but I'm getting responded with poo and other bs. It's whatever. I know karma works in mysterious ways. Wouldn't be surprised if you and your family are wiped out by this hurricane bc of your ego and cockiness. Like I said good luck. You'll probably need it now more than ever

• Pie 1

I’m personally attacking you because morons like you are driving bad climate policy.  You are dangerous. 

• Poo 1

7 hours ago, Fryfan said:

How about stop voting in climate change deniers you PoS.

--

Sep 8

Sep 8: The NHC is projecting that Hurricane Florence will be a Category 4 storm with 145 mph sustained winds 5 days from now.

One reason why forecasts are anticipating that Florence will rapidly intensify is the ocean temperatures. Sea surfacetemperatures are at least 3 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than average off the East Coast, giving the storm plenty of fuel. This should allow the storm to intensify.

-

It took 2 days and is still intensifying.

the guy just wishes you to stay safe during the storm and you call him a POS... wow

• Poo 1

26 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

I’m personally attacking you because morons like you are driving bad climate policy.  You are dangerous. 

the left all preach compassion and tolerance, yet you exhibit neither of those worthwhile traits... still like the guy who started this thread,  I do hope you and yours stay safe through the storm. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

actions, not words

hopes and prayers are useless garbage

you've never been more wrong... having hope and praying is never garbage, unless your not sincere 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

you've never been more wrong... having hope and praying is never garbage, unless your not sincere 

Hopes & prayers never worked for me but kyo.

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Hopes & prayers never worked for me but kyo.

keep hoping and praying… god hears all prayers, but true he answers sometimes different from what or when we want... but his answers are always right and at the right time