Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sub Zero

Is it time for Gauldin??

Recommended Posts

If Sercy can't finish games and Colin is his back up?? Then the excuse that Gauldin is only learning Adam's position isn't going to work..

I get it that this team doesn't care about the safety position but having Colin Jones back there with alot of playing time.. Is Malpractice..

I thought during TC Gauldin was learning both positions  back there?? If Sercy is going to be a injury prone problem.. Its time to get Gauldin back there..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If the Gaulden that played thise last preseason game

 

He11 ti the no

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

If the Gaulden that played thise last preseason game

 

He11 ti the no

I'd rather have a rookie learning making rookie mistakes then a special teams guy we know can't do the job..imo

  • Pie 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

I'd rather have a rookie learning making rookie mistakes then a special teams guy we know can't do the job..imo

Did I miss something? Did Colin fug up on Sunday? I thought it was Searcy who was constantly out of place......

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones played a good game, was in position and got in there for a solo tackle and an assist in limited action. The guy is also a special teams captain.

Why all the hate for a second string safety on a team that performed lights out defensively and had good special teams play (except for that one extra point attempt -- not a Colin Jones play)?

 

  • Pie 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Did I miss something? Did Colin fug up on Sunday? I thought it was Searcy who was constantly out of place......

With a team that has a better passing attack Colin Jones is a minus. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Jones played a good game, was in position and got in there for a solo tackle and an assist in limited action. The guy is also a special teams captain.

Why all the hate for a second string safety on a team that performed lights out defensively and had good special teams play (except for that one extra point attempt -- not a Colin Jones play)?

 

I wouldn't say good.. I'd say the front 7 was able to hide him.. My point still remains.. If Sercy is going to be injury prone.. I'd rather see the rookie who has a chance to be a better player. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

With a team that has a better passing attack Colin Jones is a minus. 

Gaulden would be a bigger liability.  Not sure if you could make a case to change anyone’s mind. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

I wouldn't say good.. I'd say the front 7 was able to hide him.. My point still remains.. If Sercy is going to be injury prone.. I'd rather see the rookie who has a chance to be a better player. 

Maybe Gauldin can go out and get some work when we're up by 24 or so. If the game's within two TDs and we have to go to a back-up safety, I'm choosing Jones and his experience. Plus, he is nowhere near as bad as you're making him out to be. He's been a solid second stringer and role player.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Jones played a good game, was in position and got in there for a solo tackle and an assist in limited action. The guy is also a special teams captain.

Why all the hate for a second string safety on a team that performed lights out defensively and had good special teams play (except for that one extra point attempt -- not a Colin Jones play)?

 

Reason doesn't go far here.

The huddle knows the roster better than our coaches do.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

I'd rather have a rookie learning making rookie mistakes then a special teams guy we know can't do the job..imo

Wrong week for rookie mistakes on the back in my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×