Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toker Smurf

Delete

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kotifield789

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • About Grier pick, I hated it but apparently they knew Cam is 50/50.  So they had to roll with whoever was available at QB after they grabbed the linemen which we had to get.
    • I think it’s a message. I don’t think he will play this year. Beyond that depends on what else happens. 
    • If he wasn’t presumed innocent he’d be in prison. The feds is much much different than state. They chose what they go after. Their lawyers are top notch. They have a 97%+ conviction rate. I have worked in both state and fed and can easily say I am willing to bet money he’ll be convicted. Feds are the best of the best and they never take on a case they can’t go through with. And no one is going to tell me to think someone is innocent just because they haven’t gone through trial. Everyone can have their opinion and should. He’ll just seeing his text is plenty to judge him off of. He’s a piece of poo who continually proves that fact action after action, so time to think for yourself and connect the dots.  It’s a shame people actually encourage other not to think for themselves. Not every found guilty by a court is guilty and not everyone found innocent is innocent, but keep letting these legal proceedings do the thinking for you.
  • Masters of PIE !