• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Interesting stat on Panthers o-line on Sunday

we need big daryll and trai to get healthy. glad we've got moton. dude is solid everywhere. we need him desperately at LT. 

• Pie 1

Those early drops got them. Cam got the ball there, often through defenders. The sacks were coverage sacks.

Kudos to Matsko and the other Oline coaches.  2 good performances from the Oline to start the year in spite of major injuries and musical chairs.

And as ridiculous as the Matt Kalil contract was, Moton's play does help to mitigate that some.  Definitely the best OT we drafted so far since Gross.  The only one that comes close was Otah and that was only for the brief period he was not overweight and motivated.

• Pie 3

Need to keep Moton at LT and let him grow there. Hopefully the line can continue to be somewhat serviceable.

6 minutes ago, tarheelpride said:

Need to keep Moton at LT and let him grow there. Hopefully the line can continue to be somewhat serviceable.

This is what I would prefer. It's quite possible that we truly do have the long-term answers on the roster at OT with Moton and Williams.

54 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Those early drops got them. Cam got the ball there, often through defenders. The sacks were coverage sacks.

Coverage sacks just means your WRs suck. We should have traded Funchess this year and brought in Dez Bryant. Not a great addition but he knows how to run routes and high point balls. Then let Moore get reps with Samuel and Co. 

• The D 1

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is what I would prefer. It's quite possible that we truly do have the long-term answers on the roster at OT with Moton and Williams.

I do fear that Rivera sees Moton as more of a utility lineman than one deserving of a permanent spot. I hope I'm wrong with this assessment and I know injury makes his versatility more appealing, but it's still unsettling. 

Yes, really impressed with the Oline. Thought the Falcons would  have much more success than they did. When Turner and Williams get back, will be a decent Oline.

Cam’s pocket movement yesterday was the best I’ve ever seen from him. He avoided at least 4 sacks 

• Pie 5

It was obvious Thomas Davis was missing and Luke attempted to play "The Field".  Our defense appeared to lack energy and endurance.  Wish we would recruit "High Performance" players.?  You can't be a NFL player and fear tackling the opponent.  What is on the bench could be better than what was on the field Sunday. Might need to take another look.  Just Sayin

Rating:   :omg: