• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Since Matt Kalil went down, the Panthers have had two others start at left tackle

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Since Matt Kalil went down, the Panthers have had two others start at left tackle. Both players, one second year and one free agent off his couch, performed better than Matt Kalil.  Pretty strong indictment as to how bad he is, no?

He s b a benchwarmer then cut

17 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

You really gonna give them gold medals after 2 games? 

Performing better than Matt Kalil is far from a gold medal.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Chris Clark was spectacularly unspectacular and it was great

Exactly. He was merely competent. And right now that is amazing.

• Pie 4

I hope he’s embarrassed enough to want to retire. Truly the best thing that can happen at this point.

I get that extreme dislike for MK, I really do . . . but unfortunately we're stuck with him.

It's not until 2020 that he actually costs us less to cut than he costs us on the roster - and even then he's still going to cost us 10 million against the cap if we cut him.  Nobody is going to trade for him.  He's clearly not going to give back any money.

I would love for him to retire . . . but would you walk away from 30+ million dollars?  I mean . . . 30 million bucks.  I don't care how terrible I am, or how many people are pissed about it . . . I am not walking away from 30 million dollars when all I have to do is show up.

I can't think of many worse deals tbh.  Brock Osweiller to Houston maybe?

• Pie 1

I said this to my friend,  we signed a dude off the fuging street and he is way better than kalil.  Gman blew big time on the signing. That was bad enough but than hurney doubled down and fuged with the contract so we can't get rid of him now.

I was pleasantly suprised Sunday.  Cam only sacked twice, rarely any negative plays. 

With a pacthwork OL

Up against a under rated Faclon DL with Vic Beasley, Tak, and Grady Jarrett

• Pie 1

All praise to Matsko...can make a line out of 4th Stringers....but, even he cannot help Matt Kalil. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Since Matt Kalil went down, the Panthers have had two others start at left tackle. Both players, one second year and one free agent off his couch, performed better than Matt Kalil.  Pretty strong indictment as to how bad he is, no?

Too bad Rivera will still probably go with Kalil once he's healthy.

Just now, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

Too bad Rivera will still probably go with Kalil once he's healthy.

True

12 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The parting gift of gettleman.

There are too many too count from the first round, Benjamin, Butler and players not with the team 

I still remember Steve Logan saying ‘Benjamin is lazy in route running and fundamentals an not very bright. He will bust in the NFL. Stay away from him’.  Well...prophetic 

• Pie 3

t

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

I said this to my friend,  we signed a dude off the fuging street and he is way better than kalil.  Gman blew big time on the signing. That was bad enough but than hurney doubled down and fuged with the contract so we can't get rid of him now.

Gettleman is ultimately responsible but I see also see the signing as him throwing a bone to "Team Loyalty".  He was catching heat for Olsen and TD negotiations, neglecting the line, still hearing it over J-No. Bringing in another Kalil was a way for him to appeal to Richardson and company's approach to running the team  

• Pie 1