• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Butterflyj30

I Think We Will See More of DJ Moore

3 hours ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

I hear ya Ron.

Whether you like it or not, it's true. Trying to teach him all three positions rather than throwing him out there to be purely a slot receiver is a long term play for a guy who is going to be here and be very successful. Again, I suspect the training wheels will be taken off in Week 5, while they may be loosened up in Week 3. 

9 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Whether you like it or not, it's true. Trying to teach him all three positions rather than throwing him out there to be purely a slot receiver is a long term play for a guy who is going to be here and be very successful. Again, I suspect the training wheels will be taken off in Week 5, while they may be loosened up in Week 3. 

I should have done this for you: :tongue:

But sure, I get being prepared - that's good. But there are always ways of simplifying plays / calls for the rookies. For me it's risk vs reward. If you've got a player that can change a game with their talent, you find a way to get them on the field in a capacity that they can handle.