• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Panthers place safety Da'Norris Searcy on injured reserve

I still say take advantage of another team not being able to stop the run (Pittsburgh, obvious ties) and trade Butler to them for another young, versatile safety (Sean Davis.) I'd even throw in a draft pick if we had to, because our safety depth/skill is our biggest weakness on defense.

Edited by Bronn
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

I still say take advantage of another team not being able to stop the run (Pittsburgh, obvious ties) and trade Butler to them for another young, versatile safety (Sean Davis.) I'd even throw in a draft pick if we had to, because our safety depth/skill is our biggest weakness on defense.

It's also generally believed to be the area of the defense about which Rivera has the least concern.

They like Gaulden and he's cheap. I won't be surprised if it's his job from here on out. He'll take his lumps, but that's to be expected for a rookie.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To the Eric Reid crowd, don't bother...

Because of our racist owner, amiright?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's also generally believed to be the area of the defense about which Rivera has the least concern.

They like Gaulden and he's cheap. I won't be surprised if it's his job from here on out. He'll take his lumps, but that's to be expected for a rookie.

Regardless, we need depth and skill, and I HOPE that Tepper steps in, if need be.

I'm not naive enough to think it will happen. But, I can dream.

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

Regardless, we need depth and skill, and I HOPE that Tepper steps in, if need be.

I'm not naive enough to think it will happen. But, I can dream.

Anything's possible I suppose, but I expect Person will probably be proven right.

I hope Searcy has a complete recovery but was not a fan of his. He leads with his helmet on all his tackles. I'm hoping that Gaulden ball outs and emerges as a long term starter. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Anything's possible I suppose, but I expect Person will probably be proven right.

With "the answer is on the roster" mindset that the coaching staff has, I wouldn't be surprised.

If it is Luke that elevates, I like what I've seen from him so far, for the most part.