Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Perry Rich

Dont look good for Dr Ford

Recommended Posts

Life long friend Leland Keyser doesn't back up her story... looking more and more like a made up last ditch effort by the Dems to delay Bret Cavanaugh's 

5 people supposedly at a party, the other 3 people at the gathering according to Dr Ford all have said they dont remember the party... Fords life long friend says although she doesn't remember the party, she still believes Ford

that being said, of the 3 other people she claims were there, none of them remembers being at the gathering... 

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/leland-keyser-christine-ford-party/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Idk how anyone can already be dismissing her claims unless they care about party over sexual assault.  Oh wait the Republicans already proved that when they voted for Trump after the Acess Hollywood tape. 

To quote the President,  "grab them by the pussy"

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many of those same Conservatives who littered Bill Clinton's name everywhere in response to the lengthy allegations about Donald Trump are here now attacking this victim?

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheRed said:

How many of those same Conservatives who littered Bill Clinton's name everywhere in response to the lengthy allegations about Donald Trump are here now attacking this victim?

its true both sides do play to their cause... and that is wrong... but the biggest one who plays to their cause is none other than Hillary... she says all women need to be taken seriously unless its a woman accusing her hubby bill... then they are low life trash... 

also where is the dems on the sexual abuse claim against Congressman Ellison .. I dont hear any dems saying  he should be investigated... or maybe the dems only care about sexual abuse if its against a republican ...

on the other hand, you have 5 people at a gathering and 4 of the 5 say they dont remember being there or there even being a gathering... should those 4, be dismissed... although, I dont understand someone saying I dont remember ever being there or that it ever happened but I believe it did... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, TheRed said:

How many of those same Conservatives who littered Bill Clinton's name everywhere in response to the lengthy allegations about Donald Trump are here now attacking this victim?

I'm not attacking the victim, only the blatant manipulation of the entire thing by the Democrats. They know the claims are groundless or they would have aired them prior to the last minute so they could have been thoroughly investigated.  They don't really want them investigated or they would have told us about them back in the summer.  They want his nomination withdrawn or to have his innocence in doubt when the votes taken. An investigation that cleared him, or couldn't validate any of her claims, wouldn't achieve that thus their grandstanding on the issue. This is all about media manipulation to further their political goals, not finding out the truth or supporting women and anyone who thinks differently is naive.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*blocks Obama's nominee for a full year*

"waaaah the dems are playing dirty tricks!!!"

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rodeo said:

*blocks Obama's nominee for a full year*

"waaaah the dems are playing dirty tricks!!!"

 

that wasn't right... Obama was president and he had the right and duty to nominate someone. McConnell should have put him up for a vote, if you like him, vote yes, if you dont, vote no...

this whole thing got screwed up when Joe Biden said in 1992 that the senate should not confirm a justice until after a presidential election. The senate actually calls it the Biden Rule... 

Biden was trying to say to just wait till after the election for the senate to vote not wait for the new president to nominate someone but why wait, the senate is there, its their job, vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 9:38 AM, Perry Rich said:

its true both sides do play to their cause... and that is wrong... but the biggest one who plays to their cause is none other than Hillary... she says all women need to be taken seriously unless its a woman accusing her hubby bill... then they are low life trash... 

also where is the dems on the sexual abuse claim against Congressman Ellison .. I dont hear any dems saying  he should be investigated... or maybe the dems only care about sexual abuse if its against a republican ...

on the other hand, you have 5 people at a gathering and 4 of the 5 say they dont remember being there or there even being a gathering... should those 4, be dismissed... although, I dont understand someone saying I dont remember ever being there or that it ever happened but I believe it did... 

# 3 and counting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe he can find some lowlife that would bang the actual porn star he represents, what a scumbag that guy must be

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

maybe he can find some lowlife that would bang the actual porn star he represents, what a scumbag that guy must be

really a good example of how the "family values" cultural right views women

let's smear the hell out of these people as being crazy, lying, evil whores but the dudes who actually pursued and slept with them get a free pass.  like it was an accident and they just fell into them walking down the street one day or something.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×