• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

arc

Kavanaugh - *Now 4 Allegations, additional affidavits issued

2nd account:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

Avenatti claiming a third is coming today (Separate from Ramirez).  Ramirez also has corroborating sources (Her account is from his college years over 18 so that excuse won't fly anymore)

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-avenatti-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-sexual-assault-twitter-not-alone-1134935

*Edited after todays news

Edited by arc

A second woman has come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, claiming he drunkenly exposed himself to a classmate in college and thrust his genitals in her face without her consent, the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer first reported Sunday.

Deborah Ramirez, who attended Yale University with Kavanaugh, said the incident happened their freshman year of college during a group drinking game. She was sitting on the floor in a circle of students when one male student — who she later came to realize was Kavanaugh — exposed himself to her. Ramirez added that another student in the group encouraged her to “kiss it” and that in the process of pushing Kavanaugh away, she touched his penis.

Not saying judges need to be angels, but if all of our jobs were judged on what we did in high school and college, well ... LOL.

2 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Not saying judges need to be angels, but if all of our jobs were judged on what we did in high school and college, well ... LOL.

Seriously 

this is the problem 

• Pie 3

33 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

True but I don't recall dickslapping a girl in the middle of a party.    

Me, yes, plenty of shady sh*t, but this is not a normal job.  This is a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court of the US. 

• Pie 4

30 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Seriously 

this is the problem 

the problem is people waiting to bring  fake allegations at the 11th hour... they saw that Fords accounts was being debunked by everybody so the get other people to make bull crap allegations to try to delay... by hook or crook,,, you know im right

• Pie 4

I'm pretty sure every judge has done something dumb in their past. I'm not excusing his actions, nor saying he deserves the seat ... but this is obviously a smear campaign. I mean ... it was a drinking game in college. Take away the fact that he leans right (no, not at the party ... lol), he probably has you know ... grown up. But NOW people want to say he was a schmuck in high school and college? GEE I wonder why? If he was smart, he would have said yes I did it to this latest woman and just own up to being a college kid. The first woman? Well ... innocent until proven guilty ... which, of course, doesn't exist anymore in the digital age.

• Poo 2

20 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

the problem is people waiting to bring  fake allegations at the 11th hour... they saw that Fords accounts was being debunked by everybody so the get other people to make bull crap allegations to try to delay... by hook or crook,,, you know im right

That didn’t take you long. The talking heads must have already known about this.

Edited by Harbingers

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

37 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

I'm pretty sure every judge has done something dumb in their past. I'm not excusing his actions, nor saying he deserves the seat ... but this is obviously a smear campaign. I mean ... it was a drinking game in college. Take away the fact that he leans right (no, not at the party ... lol), he probably has you know ... grown up. But NOW people want to say he was a schmuck in high school and college? GEE I wonder why? If he was smart, he would have said yes I did it to this latest woman and just own up to being a college kid. The first woman? Well ... innocent until proven guilty ... which, of course, doesn't exist anymore in the digital age.

Oz4tuDW.png.2b052acf5b78d9793f7a199d58d0dd72.png

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That didn’t take you long. The talking heads must have already known about this.... 

the dems of course they knew, the same with Ford, knew for 2 months... and Avenatti is nothing but an attention whor… 

But mark my words.. if they keep this up... the democrats have been trying to take down a president that was duly elected by any means possible,,, and the democrats said before trump nominated Brett for SCOTUS they would vote against whoever trump pick regardless of who it was.. now they say they will impeach Brett if confirmed regardless as soon as they come into power... be careful what you wish for, you might not like the consequences…

but im afraid it dont matter...  in time the dems will bring down this country

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, arc said:

True but I don't recall dickslapping a girl in the middle of a party.    

Me, yes, plenty of shady sh*t, but this is not a normal job.  This is a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court of the US. 

how do you know he did ?? 

9 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

how do you know he did ?? 

I don't.  His response was under the assumption of an underlying truth.  There is none, it is an accusation at this point. 

I'd like to hear your thoughts on how the "dems will bring down this country"

Edited by arc

Avenatti in response to the Senate Judiciary Committee reaching out to him with regard to his new client:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1044032678951960576

Dear Mr. Davis:

Thank you for your email. We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a "train" of men to subsequently gang rape them. There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called publicly. As a starting point, Senate investigators should pose the following questions to Judge Kavanaugh without delay and provide the answers to the American people:

1. Did you ever target one or more women for sex or rape at a house party? Did you ever assist Mark Judge or others in doing so?

2. Did you ever attend any house party during which a woman was gang raped or used for sex by multiple men?

3. Did you ever witness a line of men outside a bedroom at any house party where you understood a woman was in the bedroom being raped or taken advantage of?

4. Did you ever participate in any sexual conduct with a woman at a house party whom you understood to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs?

5. Did you ever communicate with Mark Judge or anyone else about your participation in a "train" involving an intoxicated woman?

6. Did you ever object or attempt to prevent one or more men from participating in the rape, or taking advantage, of a woman at any house party?

Please note that we will provide additional evidence relating to the above conduct both to the Committee and the American public in the coming days.

Regards,

Michael Avenatti

I seriously doubt anyone on this forum is in a position to know if these accusations are true or false.

Serious claims of sexual misconduct have been made and deserve to be thoroughly investigated by the FBI prior to any Senate vote to confirm a new member of the USSC.  

There should be no rush to judgement either way.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, arc said:

I'd like to hear your thoughts on how the "dems will bring down this country"

they are morally bankrupting this country, 

its ok to be Muslim, but Christianity is increasingly being attacked all around

trying their best to take God out of this country.

stopping free speech if it doesn't fit their agenda... you've seen it on a lot of collages this past year

everybody is increasingly thinking they are owed a living,,, everything giving to them without having to work for it... 

they made a big step in getting abortion , the killing of innocent babies allowed... which is why they are trying their best to bring accusations against Brent Cavanaugh,,, scared he will vote against roe vs wade...even saying if confirmed they will impeach him as soon as they are in power regardless of guilt...

they and the DOJ and FBI have literally tried to bring down a sitting president that was elected...

if you disagree with them, you are either a racist, white supremist, bigoted, sexist....

they have no qualms what so ever in labeling someone if it suits their purpose...

and oh, dont be black and think for yourself, or worse yet, be a conservative.. then your an uncle tom …

they have two standards to the rule of law, one for them and one for anyone who disagrees with the party line... if you are shamed and attacked …

they believe you can be whatever sex you want...  I dont care what sex you want to be, your the sex you were born... that's biological … men cant make babies and cutting their dick off doesn't make them females,,,

allowing grown men to go into the same bathroom as someone's wife, mother, or worse yet, someone's female child and use the bathroom along side them... as long as he says he identifies with being a woman... that is nothing other than crazy and I mean mental... and its getting worse, a male professor identifies as being a female hippo... he not only changes sexes, he also changes species... imagine that,,,, 

In general they want to take all morals and values out of society and common sense doesn't exist any more with them,,,, if it did, they would know you cant change your sex regardless of what you chop off or sew on... 

if you want to have an honest open mind, as an example, good the strong outrage about Brett Cavanaugh and what they are calling for.. then look at the strong outrage against one of their own Keith Ellision… which has been going on longer than Bretts… Bernie sanders when asked about bretts said oh how there needs to be an investigation,,, but when asked about Keiths, his comment was "Ive got to go"

It will take the dems a while to actually bring it down so I probably wont see it, but people 35 and under most likely will... society will be in a state of chaos and life will drastically be worse for everyone if things dont change soon and we bring back morals, values,  common sense and most important, we need to bring back God into our lives … lets pray

• Pie 4
  • Poo 5