• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

Will TD be back?

I think he is 4 games? So week 6 I believe. But yea we need him back. 

5 minutes ago, Dex said:

Will TD be back?

I believe he has to serve 4 games, and not 4 weeks. So week 6 return, which will be nice to have fresh legs.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Hopefully Byrd Samuel Turner are all back 

I think they all will be unless Samuel's health issue really is a much bigger deal than has been reported. Made sense to be cautious with him with this early bye. Turner should be fine and I think Byrd should be fine.

I think Turner and Byrd will be back for Giants game. I'm not expecting to see Samuel back till late October to early November. I could see Olsen back for the Eagles game. 

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

I think they all will be unless Samuel's health issue really is a much bigger deal than has been reported. Made sense to be cautious with him with this early bye. Turner should be fine and I think Byrd should be fine.

Yea Trai will be about four weeks without football definitely should be back along with Byrd who was already practicing on a limited basis. Samuels is the big question mark I believe he could easily slide into Torrey's role he's under preforming and this kid seemed ready for a huge impact he's a weapon I just hope he's healthy enough to play.

Definitely not Olsen or Samuel. Both won't be back this year in all likelihood. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

All likelihood? What are you on? Olsen is ahead of schedule and there is no way Samuel misses that much more time. He'll have been out like 4 weeks by now...