• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Saints defense takes a hit: CB Patrick Robinson placed on IR

Injuries stink period. Even then, still can’t deny this is a blow for their defense that’s already bad.

• Pie 1

Maybe they should just try playing without a defense. Score, onside kick, if they don't recover - concede a TD and start over. Results probably wouldn't be much different. :tongue:

Edited by run-run-pass-punt
  • Pie 5

For real though, what happened to their defense this year? Did Lattimore buy into his own hype or something? They've been torched twice this year, and snuck out a win because a kicker blew. 

@saints4lifeagain What's up?

10 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

For real though, what happened to their defense this year? Did Lattimore buy into his own hype or something? They've been torched twice this year, and snuck out a win because a kicker blew. 

@saints4lifeagain What's up?

I spent a few hours watching All 22 film last night. There's a lot of things going on, outside of the first game, none of it being on Lattimore. 

Biggest thing, imo, is there's a lot of confusion and miscommunications on the back end in zone concepts. I think Allen needs to simplify things a bit. On top of that, the #2 corner spot has been bad. Crawley got beat a couple times, made a change and PJ Williams got absolutely roasted by Ridley. 

I came away feeling a bit better than I went in, to be honest. The dline is getting a lot of pressure. They're allowing a league low 3.0 YPC in the run game. I think you'll see some changes this week, as Payton basically called Allen out for some of these things in the presser. 

Edited by saints4lifeagain
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

That sucks for him. Falcons lost a safety as well- Allen  tore his achilles. Whole damn division is a mash unit. May be the team that wins the division just has the most healthy bodies.

• 28-3 1

that sucks, I wonder if its a season ender or nah, because if its not he will be back and ready to go by week 15(I hope he is)

Just now, luke nukem said:

that sucks, I wonder if its a season ender or nah, because if its not he will be back and ready to go by week 15(I hope he is)

Reports are they don't expect him back.

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

29 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Trash.

Always thought that should be illegal. Why I laugh at "player safety".

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Always thought that should be illegal. Why I laugh at "player safety".

It's crazy that it's not. There's no reason why he shouldn't take him on standing up there.

• Pie 1

sorry but a team's willingness to try to injure players is best measured by the number of unnecessary roughness penalties enforced against them. that's a good clean play by

*squints*

your standards?

your assertion that they were running around cheap shotting everyone is false. Saints were middle of the pack in unnecessary roughness calls during the time. But go ahead and shed some more tears about those mean old football players lol.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1