• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Nails

Panther Nation rejoice, your very own GREG HARDY utterly DESTROYS yet another poor sap

I'm a big fan of MMA too. It's time to bring Hardy into the UFC proper. Time to see him fight a real fighter. Hell, to be honest, there's only a handful of them at HW.

I'm watching Bellator tonight though.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 1

I wonder if there will ever be a player of his caliber show up in the draft again. We sure could use another player like him in Panthers uniform.

Edited by rbsponsel52

17 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

I wonder if there will ever be a player of his caliber show up in the draft again. We sure could use another player like him in Panthers uniform.

Release the Kraken now.  Not difficult for Mr. Tepper.

51 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Determined to be a success at something. Congrats to him! The NFL blacklist sucks!

Yet Tyreek Hill, Rapelisberger, and so many countless others play on.

4 minutes ago, Nails said:

Yet Tyreek Hill, Rapelisberger, and so many countless others play on.

Don't forget the receiver who killed someone drunk driving and wasn't even suspended 1 game. Apparently battery is worse then murder these days.

1 hour ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Don't forget the receiver who killed someone drunk driving and wasn't even suspended 1 game. Apparently battery is worse then murder these days.

No one can actually make a logical moral stand anymore. It’s always about optics. If it looks bad and makes news, it is bad... if we can make it go away then it’s fine. And the human condition struggles to deal with things past certain levels of severity. We just aren’t willing to believe some things or we ignore them instead of owning them.

It’s how OJ gets a tv series dedicated to him and Ray Rice will never be seen or heard from again unless another football player is abusing someone. 

It’s how murderers/rapists keep political offices, movie careers, athletic career, etc. and the average joe becomes an outcast and pariah for crimes that are far less damaging. We just can’t face the truth sometimes, or we want to be willfully ignorant of it. 

• Cargos 1