• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KaseKlosed

Film Room: Christian McCaffrey’s versatility

Ha this guy posts a very popular breakdown guy looking at McC and then slips in his passive aggressive shot at McC and then uses the pie he got to validate himself and his stupid opinions on McC. Wow

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, t96 said:

Ha this guy posts a very popular breakdown guy looking at McC and then slips in his passive aggressive shot at McC and then uses the pie he got to validate himself and his stupid opinions on McC. Wow

Yeah it's funny...because mcaffery  running a lot better with a much better run scheme,  oline play and a year of experience and hard work in the offseason is somehow a knock on him even though that's true for almost every successful running back ever.....and him  stiffarming and running through a linebacker in the middle of the hole and gaining yards after contact repeatedly in that video is somehow all an illusion...the panthers should turn him into Julian Edelman and make cj Anderson the bellcow back so he still feels right about his opinion on hating the pick. I mean who cares if Cmac being better than he expected and you know actually helping us win is great for the team. His "expert" draft analysis is what's most important... I don't get some of our "fans"

• Pie 2

Oh and this validates the notion that CMC is a fantastic runningback as well, has vision, and can run between the tackles so well whoops to your whole narrative he's only a slot receiver.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, t96 said:

He still refers to cmc as a “scatback” to reinforce his narrative that we wasted a pick on a third down back lol. 

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Pretty sure kaseklosed is racist and doesn't think a white guy can be a HB in the nfl

This is the crux of the matter 

14 minutes ago, Mikey818 said:

Cmc can play corner in a pinch Wouldn’t that bust stereotypes lol

I miss 2 way players... McC couldn't be any worse than Jones at nickel anyways..

17 minutes ago, t96 said:

I miss 2 way players... McC couldn't be any worse than Jones at nickel anyways..

He might be better than Worley was He’s certainly faster 

Bell-cow RB or not, he's a hell of a PPR RB1. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, t96 said:

Guy in the video said CMC will not be able to consistently shed tacklers.... I said the exact same thing and Im a bad fan =(....

Guy in video says CMC could be used more in the slot as WR.... I say I wanna see that too and Im a bad fan =(

LOL Ya'll guys need to get it together.  No player is immune of positive and critical breakdowns... Sorry he is not Jesus...  Just enjoy the video

3 hours ago, t96 said:

Trivia. Who was the last player to play both ways? Has to be full time. Not just a plug in play like we did with Pep in the past or for a game or two.

2 minutes ago, wud35 said:

Trivia. Who was the last player to play both ways? Has to be full time. Not just a plug in play like we did with Pep in the past or for a game or two.

Pretty sure Deion played wideout for like half a season along with corner though maybe someone since him has...? I think Edelman plays DB and WR early in his career but probably not full time.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Pretty sure Deion played wideout for like half a season along with corner though maybe someone since him has...? I think Edelman plays DB and WR early in his career but probably not full time.

You're right, I forgot about Deion. I'm actually researching it now because I honestly didn't know. figured would have to back farther. 

33 minutes ago, wud35 said:

You're right, I forgot about Deion. I'm actually researching it now because I honestly didn't know. figured would have to back farther. 

Yeah I just looked it up too... supposedly some 2nd or 3rd year UDFA for the Ravens has been playing both FB and DT. Pretty fuging awesome if you ask me, didn't realize anybody had done it in years.

• Pie 1