• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Eric Reid indeed is protesting during the anthem

So he's a liar. Oh well. We only need him to be good on the field.

• Pie 8

3 minutes ago, AKPantherFan said:

As an active duty military member I would rather him do it on his off time but what do I know.  

It's not about military members, and it never was.

• Pie 9

While I disagree with the protest and believe it isn't being effective in achieving what they hope it would achieve.  There is better ways.  That being said this is America and he absolutely has the right to do this.  I support his right to protest and think some are making it a much bigger issue than it is.  As a veteran, it doesn't offend me personally and I don't understand why some believe it's an insult to veterans.  This is not true.  They aren't protesting the military or the servicemembers.  Let's go win this game today Eric.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, AKPantherFan said:

As an active duty military member I would rather him do it on his off time but what do I know.  

He helps pay for the military salary

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

It's not about military members, and it never was.

But the orange overlord...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Semaj said:

While I disagree with the protest and believe it isn't being effective in achieving what they hope it would achieve.  There is better ways.  That being said this is America and he absolutely has the right to do this.  I support his right to protest and think some are making it a much bigger issue than it is.  As a veteran, it doesn't offend me personally and I don't understand why some believe it's an insult to veterans.  This is not true.  They aren't protesting the military or the servicemembers.  Let's go win this game today Eric.

I am an Army vet and Black. I know why they're protesting and wish it didn't come to this.  But man, I really get super nervous when a cop pulls me over....too many stories to talk about what's happen to me, family members and friends.  It's been  a problem for a LONGGGGG time, still is but the body cams and car cams, and iPhone has really helped.

• Pie 6