• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

okay ron rivera's backup plan if it was 4th and 1 was to have Cam QB sneak the ball

someone please give the wheel over to norv turner before ron rivera gives me a heart attack next sunday. also jourdan rodrigue did confirm rivera was the one who called the run on 3rd and 1 and doubled down on that decision.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

It would have been difficult to get the field goal unit out there in 28 seconds and lined up without having to rush Gano.

From 63 yards I don’t think you really want to have to rush your kicker so I can see the point, sneak to get the first then clock (theoretically there is time as long as Cam doesn’t break one off for like 15 yards).

Regardless, that last minute was a poo show and Chase should have told Rivera (or Rivera should have known) Gano’s range well before that play. The man is out there trying to get extra yards when we didn’t need it.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

Can't even blame norv this time.

I think this clip also shows why Cam is getting the plays in so late. He's got to wait for Ron to have a say before the play is relayed to him by Scott Turner.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

Can't even blame norv this time.

I think this clip also shows why Cam is getting the plays in so late. He's got to wait for Ron to have a say before the play is relayed to him by Scott Turner.

Don’t think that is it, Cam could even be seen blaming the headset this week.

If the play truly has to go from Norv to Ron to Scott then everyone needs to go because that is some pee wee $#*!.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

He's a defensive head coach, the moment he stops being involved in the offense the moment things will open up. He should takeover the defense cause it's not good right now

• Pie 6

12 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

How about saving some time outs for crunch time ron? 

Idiot.

Only had 1 timeout left for that final drive in Atlanta that ended up us needing a Hail Mary. If this idiot could learn how to manage a clock maybe that game goes to overtime 

• Pie 3

Of course even after clocking the ball on first down, the ball wasn't snapped for the field goal until there was 1 second on the play clock. If setting up for that field goal had taken 1 more second, Gano would have had to kick that from 68.

And then nobody has talked about the fact that we had at least 3 timeouts in the game called because the playclock had run out, one of those in the second half. Had we not had to waste that timeout then Gano wouldn't have had to kick it from Greensboro with only 1 second on the play clock to win the game.

Teams are supposed to win because of their coach. Yesterday felt like they won in spite of the coach.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1