• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

2.5 yards per carry from your first round running back

O-line wasn't opening holes and they sold out on CMC.  Again, like last week, wish I would have seen us give CJ a chance to change the attention coming from defense.

• Pie 1

2 of the first 3 plays of the game were mccaffrey runs for a total of 17 yards. from that point on carolina running backs totaled 3 yards on the ground. yikes.

really goes to show how much pressure cam had to deal with for nearly the entire game. need more from your high investment skill position players like mccaffrey imo.

also what was the deal with him falling down on that one pass that looked like it could go for 6? tv angle wasn't the best but did he just trip over his own feet? what was he doing out there today?

Playcalling was terrible. He gained 17 on his first two carries and then they adjusted and we kept feeding him instead of opening it up to play action. Not really sure what the hell Norv was thinking today.

• Pie 2

Problem is defenses are just keeping a man on him at all times due to our overuse of him in the first few games.  Now, Cam is forced to make actual reads and he is looking like garbage.  Teams now know all they have to do is stop McCaffrey and they have good chance to win.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

fug off...NE would be abusing every other team with CMC...our personnel doesnt know sht on how to use him...well....lets run him between the tackles every other play...fk tards...

• Pie 2

We basically abandoned the run today. Partly out of necessity from playing from behind, partly because the OL was doing a lot better pass protecting than opening holes in the running game.

• Pie 3

Every team is stacking against the run and making us pass the ball. The fact that you retards don't get it isn't surprising around here. ROFL put CJ in so he can get stuffed by a 8-9 man front every carry.

lmfao carry on this joint is my therapy. rofl

• Pie 7

with 13 minutes left in the 1st quarter carolina running backs went on to gain 3 yards on the ground over the course of the game. in the moment it seemed like mccaffrey was going down on first contact a lot but i guess i'd have to see all-22 to know for sure. might need to consider playing anderson more. offense needs energy and consistency. let mccaffrey line up in the slot or w/e.

19 minutes ago, t96 said:

Playcalling was terrible. He gained 17 on his first two carries and then they adjusted and we kept feeding him instead of opening it up to play action. Not really sure what the hell Norv was thinking today.

There’s a reason he was unemployed, but the only constant over the last 5 seasons of our shitty offense has been Ron fuging Rivera. 

I dont know how many times ive yelled "Run CJ Anderson" at my tv this year.

• Pie 1