• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Riverboat Rivera on not going for it on 4th and a centimeter on the first drive.

Those last 3 plays is making people forget that horrendues first half of football Rivera and Norv coached.

Norv keeps running Mccaffrey like he’s Emmit Smith, he averaging like 3 ypc these last two games, complete waste of down.

Also that Riverboat nickname was always used in a ironic way, he’s the most conservative coaches in the league 

Edited by GoobyPls
  • Pie 4

Rivera is never going to change. I can guarantee we will do the same thing next week and drop two in a row. His obsession with running the ball isn't going to stop and we aren't going to beat good teams this year until he stops. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Ron was salty there.  Riverboat is a myth...he is amazingly conservative.

You mean afraid of risk. 

• Pie 1

The play call on that 3rd down was terrible too. A pitch 5 yards behind the LOS? WTF?

• Pie 7

3 yards and a cloud of dust. Refusal to take chances and show faith in your offense and defense. Until you turn the ball over back to back and you’re down 17-0 then it’s SAVE ME CAMMMM.

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 5
  • The D 1

We had 9 real drives in the game (not counting the kneel to end the 1st half). By choosing not to go for it on 4th and 1 near midfield, choosing not to go for it on 4th and 3 deep in WAS territory, and choosing to just run up the middle on first and second down when we got the ball back with almost 2 min left in the first half, we essentially gave up on 3 of those drives. It's hard to win when you give up on 1/3 of your possessions. It's always baffled me how Rivera could revert to being so conservative after having so much success with more aggressive calls in 2013, but this game is the most frustrated I've ever been.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Lee89 said:

tepper needs to go have a nice long talk with ron and tell him if keeps coaching like a pussy he will be fired.

Truth 

• Pie 1

Teams are going to be aggressive with us from here on out, they know it's not what we want to do and if they get a league they'll probably keep it 

• Pie 1