• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Rivera Monday presser

Cheap ass JR should have provided this team with an indoor practice facility, no question about it. Our team runs walk through practices in hotel banquet rooms during inclement weather situations, that’s fuggin absurd. But Ron should have never used that as an excuse. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

I can only assume Tepper is smart enough to see through Ron's bullpoo already.

Like I wrote in another thread yesterday, unless your name is Kennedy or Rockefeller you don't become a damn billionaire without being smart enough to understand that (1) to achieve uncommon success, one has to take chances and risks and (2) to achieve uncommon success, one also has to be smart enough to know WHEN to take those chances and risks.

So there's not a snowball's chance in hell in my mind that Tepper is missing or overlooking Rivera's lack of courage and "sense" in this regard, in my opinion.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

As far as the inclement weather comment, am I the only that sees that as a statement on the Hurricanes and other storms that have come through forcing them to practice in a ballroom (or wherever they practice inside now) many days over the last couple weeks? I'm not sure it is referring to the games as there really wasn't any inclement weather on game days that I am aware of. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

LOL! You guys get so bent out of shape that an NFL coach doesn't apologize to you every week for not winning the game and making you sad about the Panthers. Plenty of coaches make mea culpas on the podium and continue to suck. Dirk Koetter can take the blame(and he should) all he wants, as vocally as he wants, they're still going to suck. 

Hilarious. 

I don't need his apology. I just need him to admit that he f***** up and tell us how he's going to fix it.   Ron, shouldn't you get back to game planning for the next game against the Eagles instead of trying to unsuccessfully  troll the fan base?

Edited by Semaj

Just now, Semaj said:

I don't need his apology. I just need him to admit that he f***** up and tell us how he's going to fix it

lol. Do you want him to break out the white board and draw you up some X's and O's? 

Jesus, you guys are easy to spin up. 

3 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

lol. Do you want him to break out the white board and draw you up some X's and O's? 

Jesus, you guys are easy to spin up. 

B39A72A5-8C76-48C8-8A44-377CFBE2FB73.gif.1e3abb4d40933acddb25e7d8743fd815.gif

• Pie 2

I haven’t seen it mentioned since the gameday thread but what in the hell was that squib kick about to start the second half? That was just dumb.

Rivera on Curtis Samuel not playing much: "A little to do with scheme, a little with the (game) situation."

9807D3A5-92DC-41BA-B911-F4C46449DD8E.gif

Just now, Shaqil915 said:

Rivera on Curtis Samuel not playing much: "A little to do with scheme, a little with the (game) situation."

9807D3A5-92DC-41BA-B911-F4C46449DD8E.gif

You heard the man....we were down by 17, why would we need our fleet footed WR on the field?

• Beer 2

5 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

probably both, I saw plenty of poor angles and poor tackling, most notably Mike Adams

Our DE and our LB were getting run over and run thru

He's clueless and continuously gets out-coached.    The excuses and lack of ownership is out of control.    We're down.... so let's not play our fastest receiver that can get open..... brilliant.    

57 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I haven’t seen it mentioned since the gameday thread but what in the hell was that squib kick about to start the second half? That was just dumb.

I imagine the coaches must have seen something on tape, which it didn't exactly go as planned obviously. The best part is FOX showed a graphic how the Panthers were the best team in terms of limiting opponents field position on kickoffs. Whoops

I have always been a Rivera advocate and I remain so

but come on coach...those answers at your presser were just crap

your team was not prepared yesterday and you got your  ass handed to you by an inferior opponent and there is no excuse for the way your players played and you and the coaches coached

and we are all getting sick of it

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

I imagine the coaches must have seen something on tape, which it didn't exactly go as planned obviously. The best part is FOX showed a graphic how the Panthers were the best team in terms of limiting opponents field position on kickoffs. Whoops

What do you see on tape that makes you want to squib it? That’s a seriously question. Usually you’re just trying to catch the opponent off guard and maybe get a guy to mishandle and fumble. Rivera was just so weird that game. Don’t go for it on 4th and inches with a guy who has converted all but two 4th and 1s his entire career but then decide to squib kick to start the second half? Just really weird decisions from Rivera.

3 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Andddd the Bucs just fired d coordinator so that's the good it does I think ours is next in line.

Firing your DC six weeks in isn't a sign of accountable leadership, it's a sign you're a shitty head coach and your team is a dumpster fire.