• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

tiger7_88

Cam's arm was hit on the interception

This was a yay/nay discussion topic in the game thread yesterday and in some other post-game threads.

But Cam, in his post-game press conference, said that his arm was hit.

So, though I think some of you may have a valid point about whether Cam's post-shoulder-surgery arm is the same as it was pre-surgery, particularly for long passes, that throw was in no way evidence for it one way or the other.

Personally, the way that ball came immediately off of his hand a wobbling dead duck, I thought the fact that his arm was hit was pretty clear.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

I thought it was pretty clear that his arm, or the ball , was hit when it came out all flippity-floppity like it did.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Were there actually people who didn’t think he got hit on that throw?

Yes.

And people-plural.

Same people that blamed Cam for the season's first INT that clanged right off of CJ Anderson's hands

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Anyone who didn't realize this is probably just a Cam hater. Cam has one of the strongest arms in the league. When a ball comes out wobbling like a wounded duck and comes up way short while he was throwing in a collapsing pocket, there's a 99% chance he got hit while throwing.

• Pie 6

Both of our guys (one on the field and one in the box) said he 100% got hit. I also didn’t even know this was a debate

• Pie 3

How is this even debatable for folks?  If it weren't just visually obvious watching his arm get hit, then look at the ball.  Has anyone ever seen Cam throw a clean ball like that?  No.  

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Were there actually people who didn’t think he got hit on that throw?

lol of course there were. there are also idiots who can't seem to understand he was under duress when attempting the game winner to CMac

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Point ? 

Point is to present facts to individuals such as yourself (of course, you claim to not even watch games), who decide to log in and unload nonsense on QB1 at every opportunity. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Both of our guys (one on the field and one in the box) said he 100% got hit. I also didn’t even know this was a debate

Unfortunately, it was.  Like I said, within the game thread itself and also in a few post-game threads.

The only reason I brought it up again is because I finally read this morning that Cam mentioned that, yes, his arm *was* hit.  So I decided to bring it up again to (hopefully) clear up the confusion some were experiencing in that regard yesterday.

Anyone got a video? I had assumed he just lost his grip on it or something but I also had to watch on my phone due to storm related things so I obviously didn’t have a great look at it.

32 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

This was a yay/nay discussion topic in the game thread yesterday and in some other post-game threads.

But Cam, in his post-game press conference, said that his arm was hit.

So, though I think some of you may have a valid point about whether Cam's post-shoulder-surgery arm is the same as it was pre-surgery, particularly for long passes, that throw was in no way evidence for it one way or the other.

Personally, the way that ball came immediately off of his hand a wobbling dead duck, I thought the fact that his arm was hit was pretty clear.

You really have to be blind or operating a tube tv in order NOT to see that the pass was tipped, in live action. Fandom *sigh*

• Pie 1