• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thebigcat

Positives from yesterday?

Olsen jumped back in and didn't miss a beat

Torrey Smith showed he can be a Cotchery possession type of WR than a burner like #89

TD hasn't missed a beat

Peppers starting to find his legs

CMC is great

Ryan Kalil is a very good center

Team showed grit and didn't pack it in and quit

• Pie 5

Torrey Smith is not a possession guy like Cotchery, not at all.

What did CMC do yesterday that makes you say “he’s great”? He tripped over his own feet which resulted in him coming up short on a 3rd down reception, had he not fell he was going to most likely score. We ended up kicking the FG

Our CBs are good.  We are struggling at nickel and S. 

The more we use Moore (I know he fumbled twice) and Samuel, the more dangerous we become.

Van Roten hustles his ass off.  I like what he is doing.

Clark has been decent vs. the pass.  Moton is good.

Not sure where Thomas was (injured?)

• Pie 2

We lost by one score. Winning or losing was in our hands. It didn't go our way this time, but it's not like it was a drubbing by a bad team. You can't give up three turnovers to any team in the NFL and expect to win handily. DJ Moore will learn from this debacle. He's shown flashes of how great he can be and he's only played limited snaps. He went back out and made some good catches after his early failures.  We have new coordinators in every phase of the game, and no matter how much the hysterical fans on this board want Rivera to shake things up, 5 games is not a large enough sample size to burn everything to the ground and start over, especially when we have 3 wins and 2 close losses. Historically, this team plays its best after the mid season mark. If we can keep it above .500 until then, I feel like we'll be rolling by the time we reach the playoffs. This is just a game. There's no reason to watch if you can't be hopeful about it. 

• Pie 2

I thought Moore looked really good with the exception of the fumbles and the 2nd fumble was honestly just a perfect Peanut Punch from Norman rather than anything Moore did wrong. Really excited to see him start to look like the guy we thought he could be when we drafted him in the 1st round.

• Pie 2

We were in position to win this game despite all our mistakes. It's a long season and you need to peak at the right time. Just like a good stew, it has a lot of good individual ingredients but if you let that bad boy simmer, it comes out pretty good all together.

Each season's team has a different personality, culture and story. I feel like if we learn from some of these games we will be stronger as the season progresses. Im hoping we continue to develop who we are going to be this year. Feels like we're still figuring that out.

We looked $hitty at times but I think we have the talent to win any game we play in if we start clicking. We've seen all three phases be "on" at times, we just have to get them all rolling together.

• Pie 1

The team didnt quit after going down 17-0 like the Jaguars did. These type of games build character not only for the short term but long term as well. 

Funchess played like a big physical WR that we expected him to be when he got drafted.

DJ Moore did not go into a shell after those two fumbles, he kept fighting. 

Torrey and Cam might have found a string of plays that they can build a rapport on 

Offense got into a really good grove in the second half. It's disappointing they only had 3 drives to operate and couldn't finish it at the end.

Thomas Davis and Olsen might be 34 and 33 respectively but they can still play in this league and help this team win games. 

• Pie 2

Pep is looking like he's coming back into football form. He was flashing across my tv screen a couple times and I'm like, who was that?!?

TD was in midseason form.

Greg is back and doing Greg stuff, catching what most guys would obviously drop.

DJ Moore is going to be a beast. He needed to be taught that although peanut has moved on the "peanut punch" is still alive. The rook will be better having learned about ball security in the NFL.

Cam has gotten better as a QB. Great, but at the same time he must not forget he is STILL one of the most dangerous runner in the NFL today. Don't let them tame you Cam! Run free!

The secondary played better. Donte Jackson still flashes across my tv screen making plays, much better game this week for him.

They didn't give up after starting horribly. If the Redskins think they'll be getting gifted turnovers at the beginning of the game going forward, they are sadly mistaken.

• Pie 3

IMO, for as bad as his first half was, DJ moore had a very good second half that showed us who he could be.  Rookies require growing pains, and with him, his upside is sky high and we saw that in the second half.

• Pie 1

Funch is a bad man when he wants to be. I think he looked really good. I’d just like him to be more consistent. 

• Pie 2

Maybe Torrey's bitch ass should be back returning punts since he's a "speedster". Bitch ass catches the easiest TD and 2pt in the world on the same play. 

• 28-3 1

We got decent pressure on Smith in the second half.  Addison and Peppers both had a sack.  Peppers Sack might have been a little bigger if the ball had taken a slightly different bounce.