• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thebigcat

NFC South Coaches you LOVED beating....

Instead of the Monday doom and gloom who are some of the NFC South Coaches you enjoyed beating.

Atlanta: Mike Smith

8d2d74353d199c8909a4a991ff8bcae6-original.jpg.7dba7718c895b74989bc08b4a5ce1560.jpg

We owned this guy once we got TD to neutralize Vick and once Cam/Luke came into the league. It was Christmas when we ended his career at ATL with a 34-3 thrashing

Tampa: Lovie Smithusatsi_8996011_168381727_lowres.jpg.3e036f2eb21be0dbc823fffa91c59864.jpg

It was a sure bet that Lovie would field an unprepared team, well this guy's teams were a joke. One of the worst modern day coaches, he makes Rivera look like Lombardi

Saints: Jim Haslett

110319528-612x612.jpg.45cd5c871df2840a4b2da9b097353f88.jpg

This guy fielded some REALLY bad Saints teams (Aaron Brooks). John Fox owned this poor fella. This was an era when beating NO was a given.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, thebigcat said:

Saints: Jim Haslett

110319528-612x612.jpg.45cd5c871df2840a4b2da9b097353f88.jpg

This guy fielded some REALLY bad Saints teams (Aaron Brooks). John Fox owned this poor fella. This was an era when beating NO was a given.

Well yeah, Haslett was too busy trying to pick out what cheerleader he wanted to bang after the game to put any effort into game planning.

:Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

All of them.

Every time.

I’d like to beat some sense into Rivera.

He can whoop my ass but I know he will fight to my level.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Definitely Payton is #1. Gruden absolutely because of his tricks. June Jones of the Falcons, mostly because of his rants on the sidelines and his insistence of having Jeff George as his QB. 

• Pie 1

My favorite win against Mora was when he gave the "diddly - poo" presser afterwards..

"We got our ass kicked,"  "In the second half, we just got our ass totally kicked. We couldn't do diddly poo offensively, we couldn't make a first down, we couldn't run the ball, we didn't try to run the ball, we couldn't complete a pass -- we sucked."

Good Times..

• Poo 1

My top five are:

1. Sean Payton
  2. Sean Payton
  3. Sean Payton
  4. Sean Payton
  5. Rest of the NFC South coaches (tie)

Sean Payton is a smug little bastard. He needs to take his visor-wearing, poo-stained self to a Narcissists R Us meeting or 10.

• Pie 1