• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

JakeDel5674

Can we give props to James Borrego? He hasn't played Frank Kaminsky unless it's blowout time!

I love it. This man is an inconsistent shooter, and that's all he was supposed to be good at coming in. Thank you Mr. Borrego for giving Hornets fans hope. 

• Pie 2

After i heard Coach JB speak about his philosophy, I knew we got the right guy.  These last two games have shown exactly why I and many others wanted Clifford gone for years...  almost the same exact roster getting the minutes, and they look completely different.  Energized, enthused, motivated, focused...  just a completely different team, but with the same players.  Gonna be an exciting year.

This guy seems to GET it.    You EARN your playing time, not by being a vet or just being around.

Marvin and Frank should float away.  We're in decent shape; looking like a 3-5 seed right meow. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, davos said:

Marvin and Frank should float away.  We're in decent shape; looking like a 3-5 seed right meow. 

Marvin is essential to our team defense, he also shoots the 3 at a 40% clip, you don't get rid of those guys.

• Pie 1

Borrego calling out the team is a welcome sight...

The plays that stand out to me are the effort: The lack of physicality, the lack of competitiveness, not going after loose balls. We lost six of seven 50-50 balls last night. It all converted into points for them. They had 50 points in the paint.”

Another one of those obviously terrible draft selections. Hornets are professionals at wasted first rounders.