Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakeDel5674

Can we give props to James Borrego? He hasn't played Frank Kaminsky unless it's blowout time!

On 10/26/2018 at 3:26 PM, Professor Chaos said:

I mean, he's been giving Marvin Williams minutes while he's sucked.

Nah man, Marv is solid on this team bro, he's essential to our team D and shoots the 3 at a 40% clip

I feel sorry for Orlando! Clifford will do enough to get him through  4 or 5 years before they realize the same thing we know now.

I think Borrego is the best coach we have had in here in a long time...maybe forever...lol  He is getting more out of less.  Just the way he talks he is preparing them to start believing in themselves.  I love the new offense. 

2 hours ago, kmgreensman said:

I feel sorry for Orlando! Clifford will do enough to get him through  4 or 5 years before they realize the same thing we know now.

I think Borrego is the best coach we have had in here in a long time...maybe forever...lol  He is getting more out of less.  Just the way he talks he is preparing them to start believing in themselves.  I love the new offense. 

Yup...  i'm still confused as to why Clifford gets all of the love he has from pundits over the years.  If you watch the games, he clearly does less with more and is a dinosaur in terma of philosophy.  He just isn't very good.

And agreed, JB may be our best coach ever.  I said it after I first heard him discuss his approach and philosophy in an interview...  the dude is smart and an innovative, forward-thinker.

Old school, vet preferences, defensive focus, locker room cultures turned a bad franchise around. If you're not watching closely enough to see how far behind the curve they really are coaches like Clifford and Rivera look great on paper

On 12/7/2018 at 2:00 AM, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

But he’s playing Batum and Marv

He's playing Frank now too. lol

Last 5 games, he's averaging 20 minutes