• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

MHS831

Prayers for Saint's Bushrod

Yeah, when the news dropped earlier today, it certainly explained why he was DNP all week.

If I were in his situation, I couldn't even fathom having my mind right to play in a game even though he isn't starting. Heartbreaking for sure.

• Pie 3

Burying a child is the worst thing that can happen imo.  As a father.. it's heartbreaking just thinking about it. 

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Brutal. My wife and I just welcomed our first child Thursday. Can't imagine losing her during after a week.

Congrats, man.  I know the feeling.

• Pie 1

Jesus.  I don’t have any kids but it hurts when this kind of thing happens.  Marquise Goodwin losing his newborn son last year hit me too.  Sorry, Jermon.  Good vibes headed your way bud 

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, bigpoppa said:

Been there. 15 years later and I think about her every day. It changes who you are.

Jesus dude. I really am sorry to hear that and know there's nothing that anyone can say to make the pain any better, but I wish you and your family the best. 

• Pie 3

I don't have the words. :(

• Pie 1

Ugh. That's horrible.

Have a friend whose first pregnancy ended in a stillborn. Second ended in a miscarriage. As you can imagine, any future pregnancy was stressful, but she's since given birth to a set of healthy kids.

@bigpoppa, no words can capture or console those feelings, but I offer my deepest sympathies.

• Pie 2

No greater loss than the loss of a child.....  no matter when and how old.  Can still remember (now 25 years ago), when my grandma saw my dad carried out of our house in his final hours before passing away from cancer.  That look in her eyes.... (she was late 80's at that point).  Heart breaking.  

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, bigpoppa said:

Been there. 15 years later and I think about her every day. It changes who you are.

Sorry to hear this. Nobody deserves to have that happen to them.