• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sub Zero

The Whole let's trade Kemba crowd

Can STfu!! The only player worth watching this team over and some of you want to trade him.. I don't care about rebuilding without Kemba this team ain't worth poo..

Anyone who has wanted or wants to trade Kemba is an Idiot and I have stood by that statement for at least the past 4 years.

If he stays, great. Most fans want that. If he leaves in the off season it will be a bad move to get nothing. That is what most of the trade Kemba crowd is thinking (which did include me). If he truly wants to be here, he will stay. Players always say nice things about where they are currently playing in a contract year, not all stay there after that season. It is not idiotic to try to get something of value for a player who could leave with no compensation and burn a hole through the following season as well. In this case, Kemba is likely to stay after recent inside info. So, if it all goes according to plan there is no need to trade him. I would be getting the contract done ASAP.

• Pie 1

A few notes so far through three games...

Kemba is:

1st in the NBA in points per game

1st in the NBA in field goals made

1st in the NBA in 3PM

Kemba currently averages 35 points, 5.3 assists, 3.0 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per game.

• Pie 2

I feel people only wanted to trade him because they felt sorry he was on a bad team lol.

• Pie 1

I noticed this trade being mentioned...would u bite?

Cleveland gets Lamb, Bizmack and first rounder

Charlotte gets Kevin Love

17 hours ago, Shocker said:

I noticed this trade being mentioned...would u bite?

Cleveland gets Lamb, Bizmack and first rounder

Charlotte gets Kevin Love

No. Maybe getting a 1st back, but never sending one. 

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Ornias said:

No. Maybe getting a 1st back, but never sending one. 

I agree and I don’t like Love’s huge contract either.  

• Pie 2

Yeah, I still want to tank. This team has too many inconsistent players to do anything. Kemba is even inconsistent. If he could consistently average 27 ppg we would be fine. But, this dude can't even score well against the damn Bulls. He fuging struggled tonight. Tank and try to get Zion. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

17 minutes ago, Lee89 said:

stfu without Kemba we be lucky to win a game same as the panthers without Cam.

Yes I actual want to watch some okay basketball and we did that dumbass tank poo and got nothing for it... Yes I'll pass on watching Batum and Marvin take more shots..

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Yeah, I still want to tank. This team has too many inconsistent players to do anything. Kemba is even inconsistent. If he could consistently average 27 ppg we would be fine. But, this dude can't even score well against the damn Bulls. He fuging struggled tonight. Tank and try to get Zion. 

I swear you don't watch the games. Kemba fought through double teams all fuging night and when he would dish to a wide open shooter they fuging bricked almost every time. Marvin and Nic were fuging 2-12 from three and we're paying them a combined 30 million+ this season and playing them 30+ minutes a night. No team has a chance to win when that happens. But like usual we have a chance at the end to win the game and Nic Batum fuging blows it with a terrible inbound pass. Nic has single handedly lost us 2 of our 5 games this season. I am honestly at the point where I think this team would be better off if we just buy him out of his contract. I don't think we would be able to get anyone to trade for him and he is losing us games when he is on the court.

I honestly don't even know how Kemba scores more than 20 a game with how much defensive focus is put on him. Notice how almost every time one other guy on the team scores more than 20 we win. Swap Batum out with a guy like Khris Middleton and we are a top 4 team in the east.

Tanking doesn't help us with Batum's contract on the books. I never thought I would hate another player more than I hated Boris Diaw, but man was I wrong. How the fug do you only score 13 points in 38 damn minutes fug me.

Edited by Eazy-E
  • Pie 1

I never wanted him gone but I 100% believe it is idiotic to not consider trading him or anybody else.  If some team is dumb enough to massively overpay for a player a team should absolutely go for it

I swear you don't watch the games. Kemba fought through double teams all fuging night and when he would dish to a wide open shooter they fuging bricked almost every time. Marvin and Nic were fuging 2-12 from three and we're paying them a combined 30 million+ this season and playing them 30+ minutes a night. No team has a chance to win when that happens. But like usual we have a chance at the end to win the game and Nic Batum fuging blows it with a terrible inbound pass. Nic has single handedly lost us 2 of our 5 games this season. I am honestly at the point where I think this team would be better off if we just buy him out of his contract. I don't think we would be able to get anyone to trade for him and he is losing us games when he is on the court.

I honestly don't even know how Kemba scores more than 20 a game with how much defensive focus is put on him. Notice how almost every time one other guy on the team scores more than 20 we win. Swap Batum out with a guy like Khris Middleton and we are a top 4 team in the east.

Tanking doesn't help us with Batum's contract on the books. I never thought I would hate another player more than I hated Boris Diaw, but man was I wrong. How the fug do you only score 13 points in 38 damn minutes fug me.

That's the point, dude. I watch all the games, and that's the issue. Kemba is good, but not great. If we trade him, we immediately turn into one of the worst teams in the NBA, and it's not even close. We will win barely 25 games without Kemba. And that's what I want, a Top 4 pick, and that's what we need. We need young players that can become stars. Instead of trying to depend on players like Marvin Williams to be consistent, or Nic Batum to do something other than be trash. Simple as that. Like it or not, that's the only way we get back to being great within the next few years. 

• Pie 1