• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HornetsSting

Panthers and NFL is trash.. Reasons you should follow the NBA and Hornets instead.

1. NBA is less flukey and less dependent on outside factors like refs and weather, if you lose its because you suck, if you win its because you’re good. Don’t get me wrong, refs still make bad calls from time to time but it’s almost impossible for NBA game to be won or lost based on bad ref calls like the NFL. Sure you have your one off, but it’s very rare. 

2. With LeBron now in the West and retirement close by for him, the NBA is about to become WAY better in terms of parity, predictability and competive balance. The Eastern conference for example is wide open and unlike the last several years, its very hard to predict this year who comes out of the East.  It’s wide open.

3. The future- With more and more parents not letting their kids play football and therefore football participation rates dropping, where do you think young kids will flock to for a future sports career? Baseball? Lol,  NBA is the next logical choice. 

4. Games, games and GAMES galore. There is literally NBA on every night and the Season lasts for 8 months, so unlike NFL where you have to wait a whole week, you are always getting in on some NBA action nearly every other night.

5. It’s just way more fun to watch. No never ending commercials, no challenges (very few challenges but very rare) no injuries holding up an entire game for what seems like minutes on end. It just flows so much better and is so fun to watch.

6. Hornets seem to be on the cusp of great things. Kemba Walker (starting PG) set record this season for most three pointers through the first 3 games, and while still early, is playing like a clear MVP front runner. Hornets are 2-1 and LITERALLY one pt away from being 3-0. Oh and they are fun as hell to watch a new young HC who can adapt and plays to win instead of playing not to lose.

going from clifford to borrego has been a breath of fresh air. hornets look modern as hell and kemba looks like a superstar.

i think you'd see something similar if the panthers kicked rivera to the curb and brought in a top tier offensive mind who unlike rivera isn't permanently stuck up his own ass

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

going from clifford to borrego has been a breath of fresh air. hornets look modern as hell and kemba looks like a superstar.

i think you'd see something similar if the panthers kicked rivera to the curb and brought in a top tier offensive mind who unlike rivera isn't permanently stuck up his own ass

Exactly.

Anyway, I don't know this city realizes it, but Kemba Walker is probably the great Charlotte athlete ever and I don't think it's even close.    

• Pie 1