• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I love when either Carter or Shannon talk about us on their respective shows.  

• Pie 3

Yeah, he is exactly right.  Conversely, if Cam does anything remotely controversial, it's front page news, but if Brady gets heated in an interview and walks away, it's back page news. 

• Pie 2

Carter is very critical of cam because he believes he can be one of best, i took it as hate at first but he broke it down during the kb vs cam feud.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Carter never been one of my favs 

but today he was saying that if Brady or Brees or Rogers had done what Cam did yesterday, all the pundits would be saying just how great they are

said Cam not getting near the credit he deserves, and he was kinda pissed about it

and it’s all true

good stuff 

He certainly has a point, and I mostly agree with him. 

Although I do think that Cam's game would have been a bigger story if it weren't for all the other crazy games.  Missed extra point wins the game for New Orleans, Hail mary almost works in the Bears Pats game, and the craziness in the Tampa/Cleveland game.

100 percent accurate I watched this morning i was thinking man Chris is pretty accurate with his critic of the lack of praise. And he's always critical of what Cam could be if he was locked in play in and play out and didn't miss the first three throws before the fourth down to Torrey he shouldn't miss some gimmie passes and I completely agree he should dominate with more laser focus.

• Pie 2

Can’t we as fans just enjoy and celebrate what has happened with Cam and not give a poo and whine about the media? Is that too much to ask? Whic fuging cares.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

Carter never been one of my favs 

I wonder why

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Can’t we as fans just enjoy and celebrate what has happened with Cam and not give a poo and whine about the media? Is that too much to ask? Whic fuging cares.

Did you know he completely complemented his performance as stellar qb play based off his arm and his head....don't know if you heard what he said based off your comment.

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I wonder why

Do you, or are you being antagonistic?