• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

KaseKlosed

How's Eric Reid Doing so far as a Panther?

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Dude looks like he was on his couch for the better part of the offseason, but he hits hard and I think he's getting more comfortable in the defense. 

How? lol Dude looked pretty in shape to me. 

4 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

How? lol Dude looked pretty in shape to me. 

Rust-wise I meant. He's been late to diagnose his responsibilities and a little late to the ball but he looked better against the Eagles. He's still getting into the groove of the defense so it was expected to take some time to get up to speed. 

• Pie 6

He’s a more athletic Mike Adams, solid so far,would like if he was paired with a coverage safety so he could play in the box but we’ll have to wait for that. Very solid so far 

• Beer 1

As long as he continues to improve? I could not be happier. The way it is going, I would not be surprised if he gets an extension down the line. I would not mind one bit if he winds up being a Panther for the long haul.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

It is obvious he is getting better and more comfortable each game. I wouldn't mind offering him a reasonable extension. It would be nice not to be ancient in the secondary for once.

Pretty much stole my thunder. Thanks man.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

So far I'm happy with him and glad he was signed.  He'll only improve as the year progresses and he gets in game shape and more comfortable with the defense.  

I don't care about any of the off the field stuff as long as it doesn't become a distraction.  Personally, I don't really care what any athlete says about anything not sports related.  

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

Aggressive. Made some good tackles. Gets there with speed and force. Imagine if this guy was in training camp. Aside from that, amazing.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, t96 said:

In my eyes he's got a game sealing INT for us to help outweigh some missed tackles and busted coverages. I'd think he can only get better from here but I gotta say seeing him shoving teammates on the sideline wasn't good. Don't think anything will come out of that but during the season we never saw anything close to that in  2015 or last year, and it really shouldn't be happening with our locker room.

When did this happen? I didn't see any of that, I don't think. I saw multiple guys working to fire up the defense. Everybody does it differently. When they had the camera on our sideline not just Rivera, which really didn't happen much at all.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

40 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Besides putting Ertz in a body bag... Eric Killmonger Reid brings run stopping attitude and pain. Refs stole an interception from him for sure. He has missed some tackles yes however this guy looks like a heat seeking missile in run support. Players are being hunted when he is on the field. Good signing Carolina. I expect him to get better as the season goes on. Look for more interceptions and more forced fumbles =) 

He’s a lot bigger than I thought. He’s getting better each week and hopefully by the playoffs he will be playing lights out. 

• Pie 1