Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KB_fan

Only 4 teams Cam Has Never Beaten: Baltimore is one

Someone on Reddit posted that there are only 4 teams Cam has not yet beaten in his career (excluding the Panthers, of course)

I updated / corrected the table in the Reddit post, (including post season games)

Here it is:

If we can beat Baltimore & Pittsburgh this season, only Denver & Kansas City remain...

1132604434_Camsrecordvseveryteam(thruwk72018).thumb.png.0a9b14d47f118cbea5115fce73107004.png

21 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

we only face baltimore every like 4 years so its understandable 

Totally.  All 4 teams Cam's never beaten are AFC teams we rarely play.

Thought we beat Denver in 2008 in Charlotte when they had Cutler, the year we went 12-4.  No?

EDIT - talking about Cam, not the Panthers.  My bad.  Reading comprehension ffs.

Totally.  All 4 teams Cam's never beaten are AFC teams we rarely play.

all 3-4 defenses if i'm not mistaken and that is on the gameplanning.  only one i'm not sure about is KC. 

edit: just checked and KC does utilize the 3-4.  hopefully, Norv can gameplan for this, better than what was done previously, against the Ravens this week and against KC in February, if it comes down to that.

4 hours ago, xXxBretWeedxXx said:

Drew Brees actually has beaten the Saints when he was a Charger though. That's the real reason his stat is cool. Most franchise QBs don't get to beat their own team.

Yup. I knew he really had beaten all 32. Kudos to him.

One close win way back in 1996

The Chad Cota interception game. That was a good one.