• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PhillyB

Caping for nazis - a thread about NC Proud Boys

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Interesting question. It would depend on if they were actively promoting their ideology at work, which would be grounds for immediate termination for me. Outside of work, there's only so much I can control, but if I was told about it, could verify it, and in any way it could come back to my business and hurt my bottom line, buh bye. 

The guy from Comcast should have been canned. 

I also think approach makes a big difference in talking to a business owner. If you stand outside picketing or come into a place of business aggressively, I don't think you're going to get the same response as if you walked in and discussed the situation rationally. If someone comes in screaming and acting like an ass, I'm probably not going to listen to a word they say, and may end up having to call the cops and have them arrested. I've had to do that before. 

Just wondering. 

Would you say that being a member of a street gang should cause someone to lose their job? 

You do know there are klansmen in major branches of politics, right? Lowly street gang member is hardly an appropriate comparison.

15 minutes ago, rico6 said:

You do know there are klansmen in major branches of politics, right? Lowly street gang member is hardly an appropriate comparison.

Yes I know there are klansmen in major branches of politics. Gangs have the ability to wield influence as well. They are organizations whose members participate in hate, violence, murder, etc. The OP was about a tattoo artist, so the comparison to a street gang member is reasonable. If we want to discuss major branches of political influence, a cartel might be a better comparison. 

3 hours ago, Darkseid said:

You have no idea what I am or am not, still welcome to fuucck around and find out.

what's that mean bro?   i know you're a pansy.  i don't need any more info to find that out.  proud boy talking points. nazi.   i'm absolutely positive you have a tiny dick.   are you another one who thinks he can fight?

6 minutes ago, Darkseid said:

Say what you want, commie fuucck. Haha. As I have mentioned, I am willing to meet up and defend my positions through conversation or otherwise.

Threats of violence? Who didn’t see this one coming.

man, i seem to have a knack for getting the nazis to threaten violence. sweet!

7 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

so what, just because their heads are made of skin and they take pride in that, their nazis?

• Pie 1

Found this old vid of huddle nazi bros when they found out Luck was going back to school

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, raz said:

man, i seem to have a knack for getting the nazis to threaten violence. sweet!

Are you sure you aren't Jewish?  Lol 

13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

yikes.

where's that don't tread on me cat?

1 hour ago, jayflip said:

i saw him in the gameday thread even though he said he was deleting his account and leaving

4 hours ago, jayflip said:

I don’t know. Let’s check out the prediction thread