• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

UEFA Champions League

Watching Man U vs Juventus and keep wondering...is Paul Pogba the most overrated player in history?  He is so pathetically bad.  In the World Cup he was just a different player and really good, but for his club team he is horrible.

So Man U came back and won...chuckle at Mou rubbing it in a little, nice.

3EBFF4AF-9D0E-47C3-9931-77D135EF13E6.jpeg

Edited by Shocker

I wouldn’t say overrated as he’s not particularly rated at all at the moment. Overpriced definitely. He’s failed to live up to his performances elsewhere.

There have been a few that spring to my head immediately. Chelsea have had a load, no less Schevchenko. Arshavin was signed on the basis of one good international tournament. Schweinsteiger. Veron. Craig Gordon. Balotelli.

Edited by Trev_GFC
  • Pie 1

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, Trev_GFC said:

I wouldn’t say overrated as he’s not particularly rated at all at the moment. Overpriced definitely. He’s failed to live up to his performances elsewhere.

There have been a few that spring to my head immediately. Chelsea have had a load, no less Schevchenko. Arshavin was signed on the basis of one good international tournament. Schweinsteiger. Veron. Craig Gordon. Balotelli.

He was without question considered one of the top talents in Europe before signing at Man U.  He has not been good at all for them.  That's my point.  Every team has busts shoot Chelsea might have one in Morata right now, but Pogba has stunk it up at Man U.

Watching UEFA today and yep...that’s the Thibaut Coutios I remember.  He sucks.  

Edited by Shocker

Never thought I would be yearning for FOX but UCL sucks this year.  This one game garbage is for the birds.  I have watched once, and depending on how the draw(s) turn out I may not be able to see Bayern unless they make the semis

• Pie 1

UCL has been boring this year.  I watched few games and it seems like many players are going half speed.  Almost like watching a friendly game.

5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

UCL has been boring this year.  I watched few games and it seems like many players are going half speed.  Almost like watching a friendly game.

I have watched one game.  They need to show more games.  One positive to playing Liverpool is the first leg is televised.  If the second leg is not televised or if Bayern somehow makes it through and either QF match is not televised then I will be done with the competition for the season.  Not wasting my time on a product that they do not want me to see.  Cannot believe that neither Barca nor Real will have their first leg televised.

Edited by Goondal

12 minutes ago, Goondal said:

I have watched one game.  They need to show more games.  One positive to playing Liverpool is the first leg is televised.  If the second leg is not televised or if Bayern somehow makes it through and either QF match is not televised then I will be done with the competition for the season.  Not wasting my time on a product that they do not want me to see.  Cannot believe that neither Barca nor Real will have their first leg televised.

Not sure if this is anything to do with new league they are trying to create to eliminate the little guys and have all superstar teams participate.  

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Liverpool is smashing Arsenal today.  They want this trophy bad.  

Arsenal have no defense...  Liverpool created 3 chances and scored 5 goals.  They need CBs bad...  Arsenal had only 1 clean sheets in like 30 games this season. Worst D in decades.  

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Not sure if this is anything to do with new league they are trying to create to eliminate the little guys and have all superstar teams participate.  

Nah, it is their way of trying to force us to pay for B/R Live.  FOX use to show matches on both FS1 and FS2 so you could watch both during knockout rounds.  I use to rush home (or to the bar) from work on those days and watch both games.  Not possible this year without paying extra, which I refuse to do for one competition that is only on during the week.

Edited by Goondal

Unbelievable come back from Man U.  Amazing!  And yes, it hit his arm that’s a penalty.  Doing that without Pogba on the PSG field is extremely impressive.  That manager should be extended.

Edited by Shocker

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

Unbelievable come back from Man U.  Amazing!  And yes, it hit his arm that’s a penalty.  Doing that without Pogba on the PSG field is extremely impressive.  That manager should be extended.

The funny part is Ole does nothing different from Mourinho.  He parks the bus and counterattacks.  PSG lost this game...  they played right into United trap.  If you want to beat United, you need to let them come forward and hit them with counters. United invites other teams to come forward and they hit them with counters.  In order to beat United, you need to play their game.  Literally what everyone did against Mourinho...  Ole comes in, runs the same design and everyone shits the bed...