• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Eazy-E

This may be the worst defensive play call I have ever seen.

Next time just drop 11 in coverage.  This might be the first time in NFL history outside of a hail mary where there are two pass rushers.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Can anyone tell me what the fug I am watching. We have DE's and DT's 5 + yards down field in coverage and Short and Luke as the only pass rushers on a fuging 3rd & 3. This play alone should be enough to get Washington fired. I mean watch Short's half-assed effort while Luke is trying to bull rush 3 fuging linemen. Watching this makes my fuging eyes bleed.

https://www.steelers.com/video/highlight-ben-launches-a-34-yard-pass-to-ab

Washington’s secret play.  He was hoping to get Steelers by surprise by having giant orgy 5 to 15 yards from the line of scrimmage.  Unfortunately, Big Ben threw 30 yard pass... past the orgy.

• Pie 1
  • The D 2

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

That is literally like playing the AI on the dumbest level possible.  

Madden on rookie isn't even this bad. I don't think I have ever seen something like this in the NFL.

Seriously, what was Washington expecting when he called this poo?

• Pie 2

He also called a straight zone coverage which left Mike Adams as the only guy more than 15 yards down field who ended up 1v1 with AB.

I hope this is the nail in the coffin for Washington.

Edited by Eazy-E
  • Pie 3

Starting to wonder if Luke is fed up with this shet play calling.  I would be.  He is to damn smart for this shet.

• Beer 1

No way am I clicking that link or ever willingly subjecting myself to that Defensive (lack of) performance again. That said, at least it kind of worked with Peppers once. Probably felt like he was a genius when that happened so he Shula'd and just kept deciding to to do it. Even a blind deaf albino squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Except this one. This one died a long long time ago. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I literally just had to laugh when that happened. Rush two and drop nine on 3rd and 3. I've seen it all now.

Washington is a worse DC than Shula ever was an OC. Very scary, but very true.

Rushing 2 and dropping 9 wasn't even the worst part. The fact that the 8 guys on the second level let Brown run free is the worst part. How can you drop 9 and somehow have Adams (20+ yards downfield) be the only one on Brown. Dropping 9 when the TE stays at the line of scrimmage (covered by Addison) should mean that you have 8 guys on 4 receivers.

Just all around ugly and inexcusable.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Madden on rookie isn't even this bad. I don't think I have ever seen something like this in the NFL.

Seriously, what was Washington expecting when he called this poo?

He had that tight end standing in the backfield bracketed though.