Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

How many times will Panthers beat Saints this season.  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. How many times will Panthers beat Saints this season.



Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, je1005 said:

I mean universally, most fans are just morons. There are handful of Carolina fans that are morons. That’s not unusual. Just gotta know how to put your filter on. 

Handful you say?   Some big hands you got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Handful you say?   Some big hands you got

A gracious handful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

And Rivera has been the same for 7 years and 7 out of our 9 games this year.

What’s the team record, is it over .500?

Are Panthers still in contention for NFCS? 

Why do you give up so easily? Panthers still  control their destiny for the playoffs 

It’s  football you’re going to lose some game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Why do so many Huddlers throw in the towel after a loss even when the team has overall winning record?

Too many damn snowflakes in NC & SC , please find a new team if you'r already giving up on a playoff run. 

 

it's called being realistic you dolt. we just got absolutely throttled. no reason the saints won't do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

it's called being realistic you dolt. we just got absolutely throttled. no reason the saints won't do the same.

Sanjay always gets on his high horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

This will be an ongoing list of the so called Huddlers who have given up on this teams chances in the playoffs. I'll remind them in the post-season to eat some crow.

@juliosantos

738172466_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_45_37AM.thumb.png.ecee012ea656231ae23d2af9bee844f4.png

 

@LinvilleGorge

1746887373_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_46_14AM.thumb.png.f8d69240357b9de85d91bd6dedc2fabe.png

@panthersphan

2051212297_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_46_56AM.thumb.png.abab24bdfd8d6058badaddfdcc2542d1.png

 

@Chaos

@ickmule

269123676_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_47_28AM.thumb.png.9f795043325becc43676feaa371f46b9.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 7.45.44 AM.png

 

@Jon Snow

 

202953923_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_57_37AM.thumb.png.f470977a529d7e40ed3866e2097f843c.png

 

@uncfan888

@OldNorthPowell

@Anybodyhome

@BIGH2001

Good luck I am pulling for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mjligon said:

it's called being realistic you dolt. we just got absolutely throttled. no reason the saints won't do the same.

NFCS isn’t the the AFC east where one team dominates.

Didn’t Fitzpatrick and the Bucs Throttle Saints?  Stop being a Saints homer.

Edited by Ace_Aladdin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good fan = delusional people who refuse to accept what they see

Bad fan = people who can be honest and admit what they see

These are the new definitions per the huddle.

I am a bad fan who can admit that we are a streaky team that got some good breaks the last few games, and the streak ended last night with a complete implosion.  Deal with it.

200w_d.gif

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Sanjay always gets on his high horse

 

    nvm, it definitely ain't worth it.

Edited by iamhubby1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

    nvm, it definitely ain't worth it.

Yeah, you of all people don't need to respond to me. You are the king of belittling people that disagree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, you of all people don't need to respond to me. You are the king of belittling people that disagree with you

 

    Do you even remember the last time you posted something football related, or when you were not ridiculing someone? 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best saying ever in the Marines was 

“the beatings will continue until Morale improves”

that is all,..

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

This will be an ongoing list of the so called Huddlers who have given up on this teams chances in the playoffs. I'll remind them in the post-season to eat some crow.

@juliosantos

738172466_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_45_37AM.thumb.png.ecee012ea656231ae23d2af9bee844f4.png

 

@LinvilleGorge

1746887373_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_46_14AM.thumb.png.f8d69240357b9de85d91bd6dedc2fabe.png

@panthersphan

2051212297_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_46_56AM.thumb.png.abab24bdfd8d6058badaddfdcc2542d1.png

 

@Chaos

@ickmule

269123676_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_47_28AM.thumb.png.9f795043325becc43676feaa371f46b9.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 7.45.44 AM.png

 

@Jon Snow

 

202953923_ScreenShot2018-11-09at7_57_37AM.thumb.png.f470977a529d7e40ed3866e2097f843c.png

 

@uncfan888

@OldNorthPowell

@Anybodyhome

@BIGH2001

what does it take to join this list? i feel left out

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mjligon said:

what does it take to join this list? i feel left out

Taking off your Homer glasses, if you wear them, will certainly be helpful.  That's how I made the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,657
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    TravyCatz
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,755
    • Total Posts
      4,660,051
×