• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

hepcat

The Remaining Schedule...

The Detroit game will be very telling. We need to prove we can win on the road against good offenses. If we bounce back I see this

@ Detroit W

vs. Seattle W

@ Tampa W

@ Cleveland W

vs New Orleans W

vs Atlanta W

@ New Orleans L

If we lose in Detroit I see this

@ Detroit L

vs. Seattle W

@ Tampa L

@ Cleveland L

vs New Orleans L

vs Atlanta W

@ New Orleans L

we will crush Detroit next week

Seattle game in CLT week after is a key...win that, we should be able to beat tampa and clev

that puts us 10-3 before last last three

In a perfect world we should win the first 4. Not sure we can turn the defense around enough to beat Ryan and Brees. Going with 10-6

5-2. All home wins. Probably a wild card but it would take 7 straight wins (2 against NO) to be division champs.

We need the next 4 IMO.  That puts us in a good spot...otherwise hmm.  Still believe though.  Not every game is a frothing at the mouth Steelers team with their QB playing perfect.  We are still in it.

BTW:  Mike Tomlin has my upmost respect.  Telling them “this team is coming here to embarrass us at home on national TV” says all you need to know about leadership ability.

Edited by Shocker

9-7 

But this team is weird sometimes. Remember in 2014 we started like 3-8, then went to New Orleans and smoked them? We may sneak in a win or 2 like that. Ok 10-6 

Edited by LA_Panther

I imagine a possibility where we pull off 4 straight wins over our next 4 games. Seattle is the hardest team of that stretch but we get them at our house.

If we go into the last 3 games at 10-3 I will be feeling pretty good about atleast making the playoffs. And technically we could still take the division if we won out from 10-3

• Pie 1