Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Hornets Gameday Thread

"its a blow out" god fug that guy. the grizz are going to BLOW it :(

Got to give these guys credit...they never quit and now we are gonna have a game to get us in the playoffs 

it would have to be against Clifford wouldn’t it?

sometimes the decisions malik does is difficult to understand but i guess naive is the reason.

bit hard to see batum earn twice as much as kemba to look nonchalant and hide on the court

4 minutes ago, M_Loop said:

we may be relying on knicks to help us 

Man, Grizzlies are folding big time.

im hoping the grizz do the miracle, their best players aren't playing either
drummond on 5 fouls maybe that will help foul him out

3 minutes ago, M_Loop said:

im hoping the grizz do the miracle, their best players aren't playing either
drummond on 5 fouls maybe that will help foul him out

Grizzlies have 33 pts in entire second half....either choking or tanking

I think knicks play home with pistons, hopefully that gives them an advantage. 

I'm not even mad at Memphis or Detroit.. we had so many chances this year and some unforgivable losses

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CharlesClime

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • She seems a little too happy for a group who did this to our ancestors...   Native Americans owe reparations to the descendants of their slaves.  I'm not saying Natives aren't owed anything by this country.  They have received benefits, and are owed more.  They deserve full usage of their lands, and how they govern it is their business.  Overall, their claims shouldn't be conflated with our claims for reparations.  Two separate issues.
    • Teddy was good in college, so much so that I remember a few Huddlers mentioning "tanking for Teddy" the season before he came out. And, it's not like his winning ways haven't translated to the NFL, regardless of whether someone believes he only did it because he had a good team surrounding him. At some point, one really has to concede that you're not going to take a trash team to the playoffs, regardless of who you are. Unlike Trent Dilfer who simply didn't have to do much, Bridgewater actually had to win a few games. His defenses were very good, but they weren't historical. But, I can understand why you'd think of Teddy as a game manager. That's not necessarily a bad thing in all cases. We almost one a Super Bowl with a glorified game manager (and Delhomme was one in my opinion), but this brings me to the next point, which is sometimes that has a lot to do with the HC's and OC's philosophy as well.  I have questions about Teddy, believe me. But I have less questions about his ability to get some wins than whether or not his decidedly small frame can hold up to the rigors of the NFL. I mean, he really had a catastrophic injury. If he hadn't his career just might be on full showcase as opposed to a reclamation project. I'm not going to count it against him because he played on decent defensive teams, including one as a rookie, but then got hurt in the third year when many QBs show marked improvement and start putting it all together. If anything, he didn't have to be as proficient or efficient as he was, particularly in his sophomore season, considering the relatively little experience that he had. The other two seasons were pretty much throwaways where he didn't get any credible playing time and rehabbing both physically and mentally, and people not really believing that he could resume any semblance of success (which probably had to do moreso with his injury than anything else). Bottom line: He took the reigns and stayed the course for one of the best in NFL history. So, yeah, I'm not sure he can get us to where we want to ultimately go, but if he stays healthy, I wouldn't bet against him. His career is the epitome of disjointed, but injuries do that to even the Cam Newtons and Andrew Lucks of the league who had considerably more time at the helm.  This year (or next) will tell us a lot.  
    • The thought is that the upper end QB's in this upcoming class are "safer" bets. Even after Lawrence and Fields it does actually look like a strong QB class, depending on who declares.
  • Masters of PIE !