• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Hornets Gameday Thread

Just now, bull123 said:

Better than biz s not exactly a ringing endorsement 

biz did catch a pass tonight from graham for a dunk...I was both surprised and impressed 

Lolol true.

I honestly don’t understand how an NBA player can have such poor hand eye coordination and lol at Orlando giving him $68M guaranteed like wtf.

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The NBA is about 500 teams and elite teams.  Built that way man.  This Hornets team has a good outlook.  Truly...Batum, Biz and other contracts will move off the books next few years.  Kupchack knows what he is doing and more than that he can tell Jordan what is best with an open ear.  We are coming.

The more I see Monk working like this the more I would never trade him...especially straight up for Beal.  Monk will be great.

I would trade monk straight up for Beal right now

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Can I give some advice dude?  Stop saying we should tank.  Really shortsighted with Kemba and all this young talent.  Makes u look really dumb.

Want some advice? What makes you look really dumb is thinking that pick 13 or 14 is panning out when the team hasn't won a playoff series since the old Hornets were around. The win now mentality hasn't really panned out much now has it? Stop calling people dumb while looking like a dumbass yourself. Okay, great.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You really don’t know basketball or football at all.  Just don’t.

Guess coach doesn’t either...frank been buried on bench all year 

he was a horrible 1st round pick 

As far as this year’s draft:

I actually think this year’s draft is gonna be real solid. There are a lot of good prospects. I wish we could add Kevin Porter from USC but he’ll be a top 5 pick.

BUT..

If you are going to go for the playoffs this is the year to do it with the depth that this year’s draft will have.

If we end up picking 16th or so I’d love to snag KZ Okpala from Stanford. You watch him against college competition and he looks like Kevin Durant out there. The only knock is he needs to add a lot more weight.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Want some advice? What makes you look really dumb is thinking that pick 13 or 14 is panning out when the team hasn't won a playoff series since the old Hornets were around. The win now mentality hasn't really panned out much now has it? Stop calling people dumb while looking like a dumbass yourself. Okay, great.

Did you ride the short bus when you were younger?  

Down by 20+ to the Mavs.. it's over unless Mitch pulls off a trade for an allstar at the deadline.. I am done with this team for now.. no sense in putting myself through this BS anymore..

I was sick as a dog but bought tix for my son for xmas to the Wiz game last Saturday but had to take him.. and to lose to a Wall-less and Porter-less team is beyond unacceptable.. I am done with this sh*t-sandwich of a roster..

Adios gentlemen 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Down by 20+ to the Mavs.. it's over unless Mitch pulls off a trade for an allstar at the deadline.. I am done with this team for now.. no sense in putting myself through this BS anymore..

I was sick as a dog but bought tix for my son for xmas to the Wiz game last Saturday but had to take him.. and to lose to a Wall-less and Porter-less team is beyond unacceptable.. I am done with this sh*t-sandwich of a roster..

Adios gentlemen 

They should have tanked and went through a rebuild. Instead here comes pick 12 and missing out on an incredible but top heavy draft. 10 of the next 14 games against winning teams. Here we go.

We have two starters out...guess it’s naive to think somebody may step up

like maybe our $20m bust batum?

Good night to play bridges monk graham and see what they can do

and btw...#5 for the mavs is a short white guy and is schooling our entire team 

10 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

They should have tanked and went through a rebuild. Instead here comes pick 12 and missing out on an incredible but top heavy draft. 10 of the next 14 games against winning teams. Here we go.

giphy.gif

• Beer 1

We are down 2 starters...we challenged enough when everyone is healthy

gonna be a long road trip

and who the heck is #55 for us??

Edited by bull123

On 12/31/2018 at 8:49 PM, Shocker said:

You really don’t know basketball or football at all.  Just don’t.

You still think Frank is any good?...he has been horrible tonight

the guy is a great big first round bust

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

You still think Frank is any good?...he has been horrible tonight

the guy is a great big first round bust

Everybody sucked tonight...one of those games.  Oh well, we are young gonna have these from time to time

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The defense was horrid tonight but it’s nice to get back in the win column.

agreed...but a win is great to get