• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

What you gonna do this afternoon?

I’m taking an NFL day off...likely check the scores but that’s it

work in the yard....get outside...have a stress free Sunday afternoon for a change

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

I’m taking the day off football too. Kind of my tradition after Thursday night games, espically when they are like that one. Plan on catching up on Red Dead Redemption 2.

Just got off work. Third shift outside in below freezing isn't fun. But dat paycheck doe. 

I'm prolly going to church, then resting, then hanging out with some friends before I get called back into work tonight. 

Normal, boring day lol

• Pie 1

Sunday is laundry day, so that should be fun. Haircut is a possibility. Other than that, probably just hangout on Reddit/Twitter/YouTube, maybe a little bit of gaming. Same old crap. 

I'll be continuing to convert my carport to an apartment. Final inspection is Tuesday. Then I have to take a treadmill to a friends house

Almost all the matchups today are pretty crappy honestly. Its mostly a bunch of good teams vs crappy teams , or crappy teams vs other bottom feeders. Ill keep tabs on the games involving NFC South teams but wont be watching them

Its possible the only game I'll actually be watching Eagles vs Cowboys the late game. That should be a good one since practically the Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys are all still in the playoff race because their division is so terrible. And I dont have to work tomorrow so I can stay up late and not have to worry about waking up tomorrow morning like usual. 

Otherwise, I'm going to buy a 4K monitor today finally. Might be playing Witcher 3 most of the day today or just testing a bunch of games in 4K. 

Edited by Hoenheim

Make food. Play some games. Catch up on Netflix. I will periodically check on scores and fantasy league. 

tumblr_pbkm0kUyFo1vvk81io1_500.gifYard Work

tumblr_nr1sesYtK91t382eqo1_500.gifRemembering the guys I served with

Edited by !stUp
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2