• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jamos14

Panthers sign Travaris Cadet

1 hour ago, Cdpg said:

Won’t make a difference at all. CJ wasn’t doing poo. Worst part of this is we didn’t trade him. That is all. CAP can do what CJ was doing.

You can't be serious,  the man barely got any carries!! Madness this is to look at the man's stats and say he didn't do nothing. 

2 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

I think this makes sense at the very least that

1) CAP can do what CJ was doing

2) Cadet offers some inside intel on a team that beat us 3x last season 

It doesn't matter what CJ is capable of, he's not better than CMC, and wasn't going to play. I think he and a lot of us saw a running back duo approach with CJ replacing Stewart. However they've been featuring CMC and the kid is answering the call. 

This has the potential to work out fine for each side. I think we all like CAP enough as a runner who's game is similar to CJ's, and now we have a back with a similar set to CMC. I'm not a huge fan of the move BUT it makes some sense. 

this is the best take so far

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Isn't Cadet the guy who backed up Pierre Thomas a few seasons ago for the Saints?

He was our 4th/5th string RB, yes.

Edited by Iron Saint

“Coach, if you need one yard, I’ll get you three yards. If you need five yards, I’ll get you three yards.”

• Pie 1

It doesn’t matter whether he is better than Anderson (he’s not). It matters whether or not he can rub norvs offense better. We may have a back that can spell cmc for a few plays now so he doesn’t have to retire at 25. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MtnJax said:

Yeah, not true. He was Armanti's backup in 09 and then converted to RB in 2010. He was a god awful passer, but good running the ball

I'll also never understand this board's hatred for one school and any players the Panthers sign from there

He almost led a comeback as a QB against ECU back in 09...good times.

36 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

“Coach, if you need one yard, I’ll get you three yards. If you need five yards, I’ll get you three yards.”

- Leroy Hoard

59 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

this is the best take so far

Agreed. That and the fiz's cap move theory helps make some sense if it.

30 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

It doesn’t matter whether he is better than Anderson (he’s not). It matters whether or not he can rub norvs offense better. We may have a back that can spell cmc for a few plays now so he doesn’t have to retire at 25. 

Probably. My get see more play time than the other RBs just because of versatility and scheme fit.

1 hour ago, Keeksneak59 said:

You can't be serious,  the man barely got any carries!! Madness this is to look at the man's stats and say he didn't do nothing. 

His stats if you look are comparable to CAPs last year. I remember him giving the flacons a nice interception this year. Outside of that one nice run. 24 attempts 100 yards. If he was doing anything for us he wouldn’t he still be here? Am I missing something? We weren’t using him. No big loss.