• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

How man yrs has RO taken out of Cam’s career?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How man yrs has RO taken out of Cam’s career?

44 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

The number of people on this forum that hate/dislike (you choose) Cam Newton completely baffles me.

To be fair. That number may not be as large as we think it is. It's just the vocal minority is so loud, they sound like there are more of them. 

That, and how many are just Trolls, looking to stir the pot?

4 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

How many are there? Serious question. Out of 20K members, I honestly am not sure I can name someone who really hates Cam that is not just trolling. Who are they?

Beat me by a matter of seconds. Damm you man! lol

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol Simplistic response, to a complicated game, by someone who has probably never caught a football in their life.

I played at Appalachian. I grew up in a football house. I've been offered jobs on staffs.

Yes at the end of the skins game we pick up a first down at I believe the plus 48. There's 2:35 left on the clock.

He let the clock run off to the two minute without another play.

We could have gotten two more plays in that time.

That extra time would have allowed us the option of running when we got down to the 10 instead of having to rely on 4 straight passes.

53 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

The number of people on this forum that hate/dislike (you choose) Cam Newton completely baffles me.

I don't hate him. I just don't think he's that good. 

There are several guys I'd rather have.

If he could get accurate he'd be pretty good.

5 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

I played at Appalachian. I grew up in a football house. I've been offered jobs on staffs.

Yes at the end of the skins game we pick up a first down at I believe the plus 48. There's 2:35 left on the clock.

He let the clock run off to the two minute without another play.

We could have gotten two more plays in that time.

That extra time would have allowed us the option of running when we got down to the 10 instead of having to rely on 4 straight passes.

Yupperz. That was all on Cam. I suppose the bad plays earlier in the game that put us in a bind were all Cam as well.

I am not sure I would want to play for a coach that put the blame on the QB for how the last 2min went. In a 60 min game. 

Throw Cam under the bus. That seems like a good way to win a locker room.

11 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

I don't hate him. I just don't think he's that good. 

There are several guys I'd rather have.

If he could get accurate he'd be pretty good.

Cam is 6th in Completion Percentage. Damm coach. He must be pretty good after all.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yupperz. That was all on Cam. I suppose the bad plays earlier in the game that put us in a bind were all Cam as well.

I am not sure I would want to play for a coach that put the blame on the QB for how the last 2min went. In a 60 min game. 

Throw Cam under the bus. That seems like a good way to win a locker room.

You know sometimes the guy with the biggest paycheck has to save everyone down the stretch.

That comes down to more than just making the throws. It's managing everything during chaos. 

It wasn't like we just needed 3 to tie or win. We need 6pts. He has to be more situationally aware.

Brady,Breese,Payton Manning, Montana,Rogers, Farve,Big Ben.

They would have been more aware.

It's just true. We need to win a superbowl anything less is failure. Be it this year or any year moving forward.

I'm not sure he's in the category of the elites.

Cam is 6th in Completion Percentage. Damm coach. He must be pretty good after all.

Of course he is. His average pass is probably 11 yes. 

I haven't looked that's just a guess. 

21 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

You know sometimes the guy with the biggest paycheck has to save everyone down the stretch.

That comes down to more than just making the throws. It's managing everything during chaos. 

It wasn't like we just needed 3 to tie or win. We need 6pts. He has to be more situationally aware.

Brady,Breese,Payton Manning, Montana,Rogers, Farve,Big Ben.

They would have been more aware.

It's just true. We need to win a superbowl anything less is failure. Be it this year or any year moving forward.

I'm not sure he's in the category of the elites.

So when Cam cannot save us, it's all his fault? Because Brady, or Rogers could? Not sure I buy that one. Every QB fails once in a while. Not affording Cam the same leeway seems a tad harsh. Why do hold Cam to higher standards?

20 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Of course he is. His average pass is probably 11 yes. 

I haven't looked that's just a guess. 

So without looking it up. You are just going to dismiss Cam's 71% completion rate out of hand? You called him inaccurate. I showed you that line of thinking was flawed. So your answer is to dismiss the fact?

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

This leoslayer guy has got to be another retired college racist alt. What you think @mjligon

without a doubt.

that or sanjay just decided to spin up another alt to try and support his idiotic opinion.

So when Cam cannot save us, it's all his fault? Because Brady, or Rogers could? Not sure I buy that one. Every QB fails once in a while. Not affording Cam the same leeway seems a tad harsh. Why do hold Cam to higher standards?

So without looking it up. You are just going to dismiss Cam's 71% completion rate out of hand? You called him inaccurate. I showed you that line of thinking was flawed. So your answer is to dismiss the fact?

You are nuts. 

You know the short passes lead to accuracy.

You're  not me not being honest if you think he's accurate. He routinely mrs. High on deep middle routes and deep outs overthrowing guys by 5 to 10 ft.

He very very rarely hits guys and stride to where they can actually keep running the route on crosses and things of that nature that's just who he is he doesn't have Elite placement and accuracy like breeze and Rogers he just doesn't

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

without a doubt.

that or sanjay just decided to spin up another alt to try and support his idiotic opinion.

Yeah, it may be sanjay. Dude's English is terrible

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

This leoslayer guy has got to be another retired college racist alt. What you think @mjligon

Wait, so if you think Cam is above average but not elite your racist?